Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

TSTV News: Don't Fail Us On November 1st, Nigerians Warn TSTV Management - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV News: Don't Fail Us On November 1st, Nigerians Warn TSTV Management (876 Views)

TSTV To Start Commercial Sales November 1st - NAN / Details: Tstv To Commence Commercial Roll-out November 1st / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TSTV News: Don't Fail Us On November 1st, Nigerians Warn TSTV Management by morereb10: 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
TSTV is the tune in every Nigerian's mouth today because her citizens have come to accept that they will be the messiah that will save them from the exorbitant cost DSTV is apologetically charging for satellite services in the country.

They (TSTV) have had their own share of disappointments and they were schedules to lunch on July 1st, they didn't meet up and later shifted the lunch to October 1st. After they made the lunch on October 1st, Nigerians didn't believe they were going to wait a whole month to get their hands on the much awaited decoders after they annnounced they will commence the commercial distribution of the decoders by November 1st 2017.

Nigerians have however called on the new and trending pay television provider, TSTV not to fail Nigerians as it gets set to begin sales tomorrow. Nigerian have urged the newly launched satellite television provider, TSTV not to renege on its promise to begin sales of its decoders by November 1.

Many of whom took to various social media platforms to urge TSTV not to dash their hopes like it did on October 1, during its official launch. Nigerians had anticipated an immediate sale of the TSTV decoders following its formal launch but the TV provider however announced that sales would commence Nov. 1.

However the failure of TSTV to begins sales immediately coupled with an allegation that it was illegally claiming to have license to air some content belonging to bEIN seemed to have dampened the zeal of some Nigerians. But many other Nigerians who took to their twitter handles insisted that they were ready to go with TSTV all the way no matter the amount of channels it had.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/10/tstv-news-dont-fail-us-on-november-1st.html

cc mynd44 missyb3 lalasticlala dominique

Re: TSTV News: Don't Fail Us On November 1st, Nigerians Warn TSTV Management by nairavsdollars(f): 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
when i remember HITV, water runaway mi eye...

Re: TSTV News: Don't Fail Us On November 1st, Nigerians Warn TSTV Management by Airforce1(m): 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
I won't dump my DSTV for TSTV till I confirm their product and services are upto standard.
Re: TSTV News: Don't Fail Us On November 1st, Nigerians Warn TSTV Management by KendrickAyomide: 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
Lmao.. i don't know why Nigerian Projects are always like this..
Re: TSTV News: Don't Fail Us On November 1st, Nigerians Warn TSTV Management by eezeribe(m): 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
The devil I know (DSTV) is better than the angel I don't know (TSTV)...

1 Like

Re: TSTV News: Don't Fail Us On November 1st, Nigerians Warn TSTV Management by eezeribe(m): 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
Airforce1:
I won't dump my DSTV for TSTV till I confirm their product and services are upto standard.
Even if they are 'up to standard'... They would never throw DSTV out of the market... Definitely not in Nigeria.
Re: TSTV News: Don't Fail Us On November 1st, Nigerians Warn TSTV Management by Goxpawa: 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
I am finally in Nairaland pls welcome me
Re: TSTV News: Don't Fail Us On November 1st, Nigerians Warn TSTV Management by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
eezeribe:

Even if they are 'up to standard'... They would never throw DSTV out of the market... Definitely not in Nigeria.
Dstv will loose large share of the market if tstv stick to their advertised product.why do think they launched gotv max and pay per view ( if any),?. They will loose more when tstv introduce good channels to draw customers to their product.Don't forget price is a major determinant of demand for products or service. If it cost me N3,000 to watch premium bouquet on tstv whereas similar product offered by dstv is N13,000, I will gladly switch to tstv. One of the selling point of dstv is football that's why the likes of star times,actv,mytv among others are finding it difficult to compete favourably with them even though they have similar stations.
Re: TSTV News: Don't Fail Us On November 1st, Nigerians Warn TSTV Management by alt3r3g0: 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Dstv will loose large share of the market if tstv stick to their advertised product.why do think they launched gotv max and pay per view ( if any),?. They will loose more when tstv introduce good channels to draw customers to their product.Don't forget price is a major determinant of demand for products or service. If it cost me N3,000 to watch premium bouquet on tstv whereas similar product offered by dstv is N13,000 , I will gladly switch to tstv. One of the selling point of dstv is football that's why the likes of star times,actv,mytv among others are finding it difficult to compete favourably with them even though they have similar stations.

Dstv premium is 14700 which is as good as 15k. When I was in PH, it was metro digital all the way. Hopefully TSTV will bring healthy competition.
Re: TSTV News: Don't Fail Us On November 1st, Nigerians Warn TSTV Management by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
alt3r3g0:

Dstv premium is 13980 which is as good as 14k. When I was in PH, it was metro digital all the way. Hopefully TSTV will bring healthy competition.
Yea
Re: TSTV News: Don't Fail Us On November 1st, Nigerians Warn TSTV Management by omaolowo(m): 2:10am On Nov 01, 2017
Yes, it is a bit disappointing of TStv for not being able to keep to promises made on the issue of sale of their decoders..

With Nov 1 around the corner, TSTv has however landed and it has been transmitting Free To Air, FTA, until their decoders get fully circulated. Some say such a period may last up to a month
For now, there are up to 40 channels. They are so cool. Some of the pictures from the various channels are attached

So folks, why not enjoy FTA - free to air - while it lasts: even if they are unable to keep to the promised date of rolling out of their decoders

Get a Strong decoder, especially that with HD facility and forget about renewal of DSTv subscription

Their over 40 channels span across
NEWS
SPORTS
MOVIES
DOCUMENTARY
RELIGIOUS
LOCAL CONTENTS: Hausa, Ibo & Yoruba films

Let us turn their present disappointment into a blessing as we enjoy their open channels freely until they become scrambled - whenever they are able to get the decoders into the market

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Teams Up With Odunlade Adekola, Sam Dede For New Movie / Black Panther And Wakanda: The ‘mumufication And Mugulization’ Of Africans Cont / Bbnaija: Watch Controversial S£xtape Of Nengi Allegedly Released By Her Ex-boyfr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.