Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

UBA ATM Broken And Damaged In Uniabuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UBA ATM Broken And Damaged In Uniabuja (855 Views)

Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad At UBA ATM In Delta After Using Girlfriend For Ritual / Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA ATM Broken And Damaged In Uniabuja by marksooyinmiebi(m): 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Just this morning it was discovered that a UBA branch ATM serving the main campus of the University of Abuja was broken/damaged and huge sums stolen.

It’s unclear who the perpetrators are and investigations are still ongoing.

For the records; This ATM is located at the center of the university.

Below is a photo take.

Re: UBA ATM Broken And Damaged In Uniabuja by python1: 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
I swear, by the time proper investigation is carried out, na dem e go still be, no other people. cheesy
Re: UBA ATM Broken And Damaged In Uniabuja by teresafaith: 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
Bloggers don finally graduate

Op!! you're a liar

Its obviously obvious its a faulty and non functional atm, look at the environment.
Re: UBA ATM Broken And Damaged In Uniabuja by marksooyinmiebi(m): 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
teresafaith:
Bloggers don finally graduate

Op!! you're a liar

Its obviously obvious its a faulty and non functional atm, look at the environment.

Am not a blogger! If I were you’ll see a link.

And btw, that’s my school.

Dumb fellow.
Re: UBA ATM Broken And Damaged In Uniabuja by teresafaith: 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
marksooyinmiebi:

Am not a blogger! If I were you’ll see a link.

And btw, that’s my school.
Dumb fellow.
So you are too stupid to explain without exposing your lack of home training
Now run to your house and tell your people that they are the "dumb fellow"

1 Like

Re: UBA ATM Broken And Damaged In Uniabuja by marksooyinmiebi(m): 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
teresafaith:

Fvck the hell off.

Leave my thread in peace.
Re: UBA ATM Broken And Damaged In Uniabuja by marksooyinmiebi(m): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
teresafaith:

Urgly dumb ass...
Re: UBA ATM Broken And Damaged In Uniabuja by teresafaith: 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
marksooyinmiebi:

_Urgly_ dumb ass...
Hmm
Re: UBA ATM Broken And Damaged In Uniabuja by teresafaith: 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
marksooyinmiebi:

~Urgly~ dumb ass...
An university student that can't spell a simple word
Re: UBA ATM Broken And Damaged In Uniabuja by marksooyinmiebi(m): 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
teresafaith:

An university student that can't spell a simple word

“An university student”

loollll
Re: UBA ATM Broken And Damaged In Uniabuja by emerazz(m): 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
una fall ma hand teresafaith and markooyinmeibi... una no behave sharp atall... mark u for no follow Dis gal yarn dust.. u no c trouble dey written all over her body?
Re: UBA ATM Broken And Damaged In Uniabuja by marksooyinmiebi(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2017
emerazz:
una fall ma hand teresafaith and markooyinmeibi... una no behave sharp atall... mark u for no follow Dis gal yarn dust.. u no c trouble dey written all over her body?

I swr

(1) (Reply)

Son Of Former PDP Chairman Stabbed To Death By His Wife / Student Kills Herself After Finding Out That Her Fiancé Is Actually Married. / Old Men And Young Girls Caught During Illegal Thailand Hotel Orgy (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.