Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

Come In Here If You Got A Blog For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Come In Here If You Got A Blog For Sale (662 Views)

Have You Got A Large Fan-base? I Need You To Share My Articles To Your Fans / Have You Got Ctb Website That You Will Like To Sell. / Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In Here If You Got A Blog For Sale by martins80(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hello all. I would like to purchase a blog with daily traffic of 4k+ and its social media handles on any of the following niches
Finance and business(Most preferable)
Forex Trading
Gospel
Entertainment

Platform: WordPress(For all except entertainment)
Blogger(entertainment blog)

So if you got any for sale.Contact me on 08127110957(WhatsApp,call or message)
You must either reside in Lagos or Ogun state and be ready to meetup
Re: Come In Here If You Got A Blog For Sale by richfriendsng: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
CHECK MY SIGNATURE, I MAY NOT SELL THAT ONE ON MY SIGNATURE BUT I WILL CREATE A SIMILAR ONE FOR YOU
Re: Come In Here If You Got A Blog For Sale by martins80(m): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
froshb2k:

Hello bro, I don't think you can get a blog for now due to the blog with such traffic is likely to be earning at least $80 but I suggest you create one and work on building traffic.
I can help create one for you, just email me via carterfrosh2@gmail.com

No,thank you. I need a built one;not a new one
Re: Come In Here If You Got A Blog For Sale by martins80(m): 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
richfriendsng:
CHECK MY SIGNATURE, I MAY NOT SELL THAT ONE ON MY SIGNATURE BUT I WILL CREATE A SIMILAR ONE FOR YOU

I do not need a new one...For clarification; scroll up or read the title.
.Thanks
Re: Come In Here If You Got A Blog For Sale by martins80(m): 9:07am On Nov 02, 2017
Still buying...

(1) (Reply)

Free Match Tips 7th Dec 2017 / What Does Webhosting Mean? (meaning, How It Helps, What It Is Used For) / Top Premier League Manager Has Been Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.