Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,127 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... (8923 Views)

New Glo Data Plan - Get 1.2gb For N200 And 6gb For N1000 / Exposing A New Glo Fraud. / Need To Unlock The New Glo Mifi E5573CS-933 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... by Nico4luv: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
The new jumbo pack which is pre loaded with 200,000 airtime. which can only been access when you recharge depending on amount you recharge... the so call 200,000 airtime bonus is mearnt for call from glo to glo..To me , it look like scam because glo advert never revealed that , not until u opt in.... even the call rate is 80 k/ sec
I m so disappointed......
Re: The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
Read their Frequently asked questions(FAQ) on that very plan. It was fully disclosed and detailed there.

http://www.gloworld.com/ng/glo-jumbo-sim/glo-jumbo-sim-faqs/
Re: The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 01, 2017
it's pure scam. let no one involve in that stupid package. if you recharge, they will only give you 500 and na glo to glo. I regretted opting in
Re: The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... by sonikstargirl(f): 7:57am On Nov 01, 2017
Nico4luv:
The new jumbo pack which is pre loaded with 200,000 airtime. which can only been access when you recharge depending on amount you recharge... the so call 200,000 airtime bonus is mearnt for call from glo to glo..To me , it look like scam because glo advert never revealed that , not until u opt in.... even the call rate is 80 k/ sec

i have opted-in but i havent recharged, biko how do I opt-out?

glo to glo calls ke... this newtork is absolutly useless

1 Like

Re: The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... by Nico4luv: 11:39am On Nov 01, 2017
I don't know for now but you can call glo customer care...Dial 121
Re: The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... by Dazikwe: 11:52am On Nov 02, 2017
Hey this is not right.... Its misleading... I cannot call to any network except glo.. Bro"s don't ever buy a jumbo sim..
It all fake and use less glo

sonikstargirl:

i have opted-in but i havent recharged, biko how do I opt-out?

glo to glo calls ke... this newtork is absolutly useless
Re: The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... by Dazikwe: 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
Dont buy glo jumbo sim... Its all fake

quote author=Dazikwe post=62000554]Hey this is not right.... Its misleading... I cannot call to any network except glo.. Bro"s don't ever buy a jumbo sim..

[/quote]
Re: The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... by Samhappy127: 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
Guy's glo has nothing to offer in jumbo sim... Just fooling people again with wrong stuff... Don't ever go for jumbo sim... It's all glo to glo talk time and no airtime to call mtn etisalat airtel lines...
All wrong communication by glo ...

quote author=Dazikwe post=62001137]Dont buy glo jumbo sim... Its all fake

quote author=Dazikwe post=62000554]Hey this is not right.... Its misleading... I cannot call to any network except glo.. Bro"s don't ever buy a jumbo sim..

[/quote]
Re: The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... by jimiabdul: 10:30am On Nov 04, 2017
It is not a scam, the sim comes preloaded with 200k worth of airtime. Certain recharge amount unlocks some portion of the credit and it can be used for calls and to browse. This is the real deal. You should get the sim now.
Re: The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
jimiabdul:
It is not a scam, the sim comes preloaded with 200k worth of airtime. Certain recharge amount unlocks some portion of the credit and it can be used for calls and to browse. This is the real deal. You should get the sim now.

Tell the world the truth. Can you call other networks with it?
Re: The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... by minister289: 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
glo is d craziest network in nigeria, i migrate to jumbo and load credit dey come giv me #1500 bonus, but wat skips me is that d bonus is only glo to glo..... so don't migrate to any jumbo jumbo its a scam from glo
Re: The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... by Obiomon: 6:28am On Nov 22, 2017
Cant even browse with the megabits I was given. How do I fix this Na

1 Like

Re: The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... by temptnow: 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
Please I need help, how do I opt out of this jumbo scam.

I fell for the scam
Re: The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... by Opistorincos(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
it doesn't seem like a scam....... IT'S A SCAM
Re: The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
Indeed it is a scam. How can calls within the network be
outrageous. 80k/sec on bonus calls in this 21st century!
Re: The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
asuustrike2009:
Indeed it is a scam. How can calls within the network be
outrageous. 80k/sec on bonus calls in this 21st century!
The 500 Naira bonus is just for 7minutes call. I was shocked
Re: The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
kkko:

The 500 Naira bonus is just for 7minutes call. I was shocked
In fact I just weak for them. Very poor marketing strategy
Re: The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... by Sammy4fresh: 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
Nico4luv:
That's the secret ingredient in Marketing. Tell your target audience what they will gain without lying. Bet9ja will tell you, you can or will make 50million but they won't tell you what's behind it.
Re: The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... by gratiaeo(m): 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
It does not look like a scam it's a scam
Re: The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... by donhils: 11:37am On Jan 20, 2018
It's not a scam but just an ambiguous claim and offer that they won't explain well for you.
Re: The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... by donsity(m): 6:39am On Jan 28, 2018
why has no one mentioned that even the glo to glo bonus dont reflect anymore. they also claimed that *323*PIN# will multiply your recharge X4 but that too never works. abeg is there anymore hope with GLO? before i break my glo sim like i did with airtel.
Re: The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... by seyibullion: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2018
gratiaeo:
It does not look like a scam it's a scam

pure scam you even subscribe for data and quickly your data allocated to you just get exhausted in no time . sharply the data don reduce.. modafuckers
Re: The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... by 23jerryking(m): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2018
seyibullion:

pure scam you even subscribe for data and quickly your data allocated to you just get exhausted in no time . sharply the data don reduce.. modafuckers
My own self... internet disconnect and reconnect whenever I'm using jumbo data to browse. because of the constant disconnection I can't download.

1 Like

Re: The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... by Kings1930(m): 8:55am On Apr 06, 2018
23jerryking:
My own self... internet disconnect and reconnect whenever I'm using jumbo data to browse. because of the constant disconnection I can't download.
This is Exatly what is happening to me too...is there any way to opt out?
Re: The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 06, 2018
That is why mtn are ahead of others. If mtn offer similar package, the tendency of having issue is slim
Re: The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... by Joeoku5: 9:32am On Jan 18, 2019
The truth of the matter is that the plan is glo to glo calls only.Sometimes on recharging you may not be given the bonus.Itsjust a partial scam.Thevalidity period is 7 days only. The call rate per sec is over 55k per second
Glo yakata plan is preferable hence you can call other networks with the plan and charges 77k per second and 50mb allotted for every#100 recharge

(1) (Reply)

4 Tips For Getting Better Audio On Your Smartphone / TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System / What Makes Your Mobile Phone Special?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.