Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Nobody Is Talking Anymore! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nobody Is Talking Anymore! (903 Views)

Don't Waste Your Hard Earned Money Anymore,invest In Rubber Plantation. / I Don’t Hear Pay 1k & Get 8k Anymore These Day,loomers How Market? / ATTENTION: LAND PROPERTIES ARE NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Is Talking Anymore! by Olayinka777(m): 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
Good evening Nairalanders, why are people no longer talking about Piuni online business anymore?
Re: Nobody Is Talking Anymore! by Olayinka777(m): 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
Has the over hyped Piuni Telecommunications investment gone the way of others? I bought the basic package plan with almost 90k In 2017 the only thing I benefited was the 6k worth of airtime I was given by the company.
Re: Nobody Is Talking Anymore! by lindashealthwat(f): 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
Olayinka777:
Has the over hyped Piuni Telecommunications investment gone the way of others? I bought the basic package plan with almost 90k In 2017 the only thing I benefited was the 6k worth of airtime I was given by the company.
I have no idea about the company or when it existed
Re: Nobody Is Talking Anymore! by lindashealthwat(f): 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
But if your a cryto trader.

Check out the thread in my signature and register all links there to earn free coins as they lunch.

Its 100% free and you have nothing to loose.

Imagine having 100 NEBL COIN last year the gave free coins now 1 NEBL = $25 YOU will have $2500 now

Free of charge.

Its not late and they are over ten coin network to register.

New upcoming ICO
Re: Nobody Is Talking Anymore! by Olayinka777(m): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
It was all over Nairaland mid last year. All of a sudden those hyping it just went silent.
lindashealthwat:

I have no idea about the company or when it existed
Re: Nobody Is Talking Anymore! by lindashealthwat(f): 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
Olayinka777:
It was all over Nairaland mid last year. All of a sudden those hyping it just went silent.

Na was oh! And that's a huge loss for those their money were in it
Re: Nobody Is Talking Anymore! by Olayinka777(m): 8:09am On Jan 19, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Na was oh! And that's a huge loss for those their money were in it
Honestly! My candid advice for us is to open our eyes widely before investing our hard earned money in any so called investment this year.
Re: Nobody Is Talking Anymore! by lindashealthwat(f): 8:10am On Jan 19, 2018
Olayinka777:
Honestly! My candid advice for us is to open our eyes widely before investing our hard earned money in any so called investment this year.

Yes so that lots of mistake made in 2016 and 2017 won't be repeated again
Re: Nobody Is Talking Anymore! by Olayinka777(m): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Yes so that lots of mistake made in 2016 and 2017 won't be repeated again
Word!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Secure Your Bitcoin With Ledger Nano S Wallet. / One Secret Billionaires Do Not Want You To Know / Men Is Paying Like Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.