Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Please Help Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Me (1568 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me by omotech: 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
I have this Tecno w5lite, the inbuilt memory is full, and I have bought memory card of 32gb . Now if I download instead of going to Memory, it says no enough space, I have tried all I could from the setting but it didn't yield any results. Please all the gurus in the house your he is needed, thank you
all
Re: Please Help Me by greatnaija01: 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
browse the tutorial of the fone online and search youtube on how to save to memorycard... thats all. I just saw it now but cant post link here. its on google

omotech:
I have this Tecno w5lite, the inbuilt memory is full, and I have bought memory card of 32gb . Now if I download instead of going to Memory, it says no enough space, I have tried all I could from the setting but it didn't yield any results. Please all the gurus in the house your he is needed, thank you
all

Re: Please Help Me by Behankey(m): 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
Move all your media files to the SD Card. Go to storage, then select memory card as default storage.
Re: Please Help Me by scarycuteface(m): 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
Make SD card the storage place. Try and move your media files from phone to SD card. Uninstall apps that are not used.

(1) (Reply)

Advice: I Have 20,000 N I Need A New Phone With Good Camera N Battery / Top 3 Cheap 4G Smartphones With Infinity Display Under $100 / Tecno Camon 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.