Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses (25042 Views)

'1 Million Boys' Robbers: Elderly Women Carry Cutlasses To Protect Themselves / Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student / FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses by Funjosh(m): 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
A 300 level student of Osun State University, (UNIOSUN), Osogbo, Amao Adekunle, has been arrested by men of the Osun state police over unlawful possession of gun among other dangerous weapons.

Adekunle was paraded alongside one Adeshina Olarewaju, was said to have been an undergraduate in the Department of Mathematics of the institution. The duo were said to have also been caught with some money in Naira and Dollar currencies.

Denying the allegations that he has been part of criminals who have been dispossessing people of their belongings, the undergraduate explained that he only accompanied Olarewaju to the hotel where they were arrested.

Crying profusely, Adekunle told our correspondent that, "I don't know anything about the gun, cutlass and even money. Olarewaju is just area brother to me. Since my mum died in 2015, I have been in school. On that day, this brother called me and asked me to follow him to his in-law's house.

"We were on our way when someone called him and asked him to come to an hotel, it was at that place we got arrested. Please help me, my career is ruined, I am innocent of this crime." He added in an emotion-laden voice.

Asked if Adekunle is innocent as he claimed, Olarewaju said, "Yes, he doesn't know anything about these things and I have told the police, he only followed me to that hotel. I own the gun, it has been with me since 2014 and I use it to rob people."

Another group paraded was a ten man gang of armed robbers led by Kehinde Ogunyinka who specialized in dispossessing people of their vehicles.

The Commissioner of Police in the state, CP Fimihan Adeoye, said six vehicles were recovered from the gang.

He explained that the gang would visit their victims at their residencies and cart away their vehicles. Adeoye said a particular vehicle was repainted and was used for commercial purposes by the gang leader, Ogunyinka.

Adeoye disclosed that the church bus was rebranded and inscribed "State of Osun" and was being used for commercial transportation by the gang leader.

In a chat with Amiloaded, Ogunyinka however disclosed how he regretted all his actions urging youths to shun crime.

Source: http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/10/300-level-uniosun-student-nabbed-over.html

1 Like

Re: 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses by Funjosh(m): 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2017

Re: 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses by Homeboiy: 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
I saw the NAME undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses by vchykp(m): 1:54am On Nov 01, 2017
I wonder what a student should be doing with gun, does it look like educational material..? if only he saw a bright future ahead of him, he won't have messed up with the present..

7 Likes

Re: 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses by nairavsdollars(f): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
He looks like Aregberascal
Re: 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses by Handsomebeing(m): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
Beginning of the end of someone’s future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses by BabaCommander: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
Truly a skuller tongue

6 Likes

Re: 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses by Dottore: 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
Afonja

3 Likes

Re: 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses by SWORD419(m): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
hope he's not into skull minning

5 Likes

Re: 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses by Raph01: 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
Homeboiy:
I saw the NAME undecided
Please Sir, what is the name if I may ask??

2 Likes

Re: 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
see his mouth like pipe organ....

1 Like

Re: 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses by emmabest2000(m): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
Homeboiy:
I saw the NAME undecided

No matter how you try to do name checking... as long as the name na afonja name you no go get likes

But if na eastern name was involved you go see them dashing out likes like rains ... grin

Anyway make I kuku face my dinner jaree

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses by asawanathegreat(m): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
No December grooving 4 him. Go and collect hot breeze in cell

2 Likes

Re: 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses by BabaCommander: 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
vchykp:
I wonder what a student should be doing with gun, does it look like educational material..? if only he saw a bright future ahead of him, he won't have messed up with the present..
He is a skuller

5 Likes

Re: 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses by buffalowings: 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
He must be one of the touts aregbe imported into the state sad

4 Likes

Re: 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses by ADAMS0129(m): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
Boya ibon jo biro ada na si tun jo ruler olorikori bi eja shawa

3 Likes

Re: 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses by abiolag(m): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
ur own don finish. i no know wetin dem dey gain for d yeye cult
Re: 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses by lekkipropertyy: 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
Wrong headline , sometimes we have to read before we comment
Re: 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses by itsIYKE(m): 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
Person no fit buy equipments for SKULL mining in peace again?.....nawa o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses by Blakjewelry(m): 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
Why hold him when is friend has said the guy is not involved

2 Likes

Re: 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
Homeboiy:
I saw the NAME undecided

Tribalist

1 Like

Re: 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses by DNA9(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
Streeti takeover.
Re: 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
vchykp:

And didn't you read the part where he said he doesn't know about it and the items belongs to his area brother? And even that one {Area brother} confess he is right, that he actually owns the items not the student.

1 Like

Re: 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses by shevy878: 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
undecidedUniOsun, after increasing schfees by 200% why wont the student also double their pace to make money.

1 Like

Re: 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses by Stylz69(m): 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2017

4 Likes

Re: 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses by ahamonyeka(m): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
Osun is beginning to take over crime from ogun.

Though the difference is just the G.
Re: 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses by pawesome(m): 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
grin
Re: 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses by emmanuelzi(m): 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
Suprise suprise
Re: 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adekunle should be released,he knows nothing of the crime as confirmed by d criminal himself,na badluck follow am dat day.
Olorun ma je ki a rin arinfesesi!
Amin
ADAMS0129:
Boya ibon jo biro ada na si tun jo ruler olorikori bi eja shawa
vchykp:
abiolag:
ur own don finish. i no know wetin dem dey gain for d yeye cult
READ before you comment.

listen to my songs @ http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend / Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun / Oduduwa University Student Staged Her Kidnap With Her Boyfriend, Busted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.