Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy (18068 Views)

How to Produce Lubricants, Printing Inks, Soaps And Detergents In Nigeria / Shipping From Europe Made Easy!! Ship Anything From Anywhere In Europe To Naija! / Bread Nylon Printing : Contact Lk Stead Prints For Your Unique Packaging. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by excellgraphics(m): 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hello,
Thank you for visit my thread I'm Rafiu Yakub a Graphics designer/Photo editor with over six years of experience in design in this thread i will upload some of my design and for anyone that found it interesting can place order here either design only or design & printing of your choice,also for anyone that want to LEARN graphics design you are also welcome on board.
Excel Graphics Studio
excellgraphics16@gmail.com
Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by excellgraphics(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2017
Hello,
you can get this business card design in less than 6hrs and delivered you with the source file or If you want it to be design and print by me you will get it in 48hrs delivered to your door step anywhere in Nigeria.Order NOW!
Thank you
Excel graphics and printing studio

Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by excellgraphics(m): 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
This a roll up banner design and packed by excel graphics, we can do better than this If you try our service today,The breakdown of our service are as follow:
1. Place order for any type of design and get Unlimited Revision + Original source file + Editable text delivered in less than 6hrs
2. Design and printing of any graphics job delivered in 48hrs.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by Femoje(m): 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
hello, my name is femi I'm a young Tech startup, and am working on a social network basically for Nigeria. my team and I have been coding and programming the network site for about four months now to bring out the best. we need your assistant in the area of funding, we want seed funding offering in this project because we plan to launch the site first week of next month. And I will be glad if you play a part by funding the project to your capacity and interest. I will be glad to get feedback from you. Best Regard. WhatsApp: +2348173857040
Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by excellgraphics(m): 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
get your business card design+print+delivery in 48hrs anywhere in Nigeria,or order for only design and get your original source file in print ready color mode in less than 6hrs, order Now!

Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by excellgraphics(m): 10:51am On Nov 05, 2017
Get your corporate stationery Design + Print + Delivery with unique design concept @ affordable price anywhere in Nigeria or get only design in less than 6hrs and get your original source file transfer to you immediately all over the world and print it yourself, hope to do a great business with you soon,order NOW!
Thank you
Excel graphics studio.

Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by excellgraphics(m): 7:18am On Nov 07, 2017
Get your corporate stationery Design + Print + Delivery with unique design concept @ affordable price anywhere in Nigeria or get only design in less than 6hrs and get your original source file transfer to you immediately all over the world and print it yourself, hope to do a great business with you soon,order NOW!
Thank you
Excel graphics studio.

Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by excellgraphics(m): 7:58am On Nov 08, 2017
Get your Business Card Design + Print + Delivery with unique design concept @ affordable price anywhere in Nigeria or get only design in less than 6hrs and get your original source file transfer to you immediately all over the world and print it yourself, hope to do a great business with you soon,order NOW!
Thank you
Excel graphics studio.

Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by excellgraphics(m): 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
Get your CD/DVD Album cover and CD design in less 12hrs with unique concept and unlimited revision until your satisfy call us NOW!
Excel graphics studio

Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by excellgraphics(m): 7:33am On Nov 14, 2017
Album cover design

Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by excellgraphics(m): 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
Roll up banner design by excel graphics studio

Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by excellgraphics(m): 7:26am On Nov 20, 2017
get your business card design+print+delivery in 48hrs anywhere in Nigeria,or order for only design and get your original source file in print ready color mode in less than 6hrs, order Now!

Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by excellgraphics(m): 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
Get your professional,simple,elegant T-shirt customized design in less than 6hrs and benefit the following:
Unique design concept
Unlimited revision
100% customer support
Quality special fonts
Thank you

Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by excellgraphics(m): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2017
Happy New Month

Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by excellgraphics(m): 7:44am On Dec 03, 2017
Get your professional,simple,elegant T-shirt customized design in less than 6hrs and benefit the following:
Unique design concept
Unlimited revision
100% customer support
Quality special fonts
Thank you

Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by Obakoolex(m): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
I want to print fliers like 5k copies. Anybody here that can help me with that?

Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by excellgraphics(m): 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
Obakoolex:
I want to print fliers like 5k copies. Anybody here that can help me with that?

Thank you for ur inquiry we can print it for you,i will call you soon to hv ur detail.
thank
Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by excellgraphics(m): 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by excellgraphics(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2017
Unique design concept
Unlimited revision
100% customer support
Quality special fonts
Thank you.

Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by Cyndylove: 12:47am On Dec 08, 2017
I need few branded T-shirt at an affordable rate.

Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by excellgraphics(m): 5:00am On Dec 08, 2017
Cyndylove:
I need few branded T-shirt at an affordable rate.

Ok i will call you.
Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by excellgraphics(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
Roll-up banner design in print ready format at a very cheap price,
design by
Excel Graphics
For more about my design please visit
https://www.facebook.com/excelgraphics2017/

Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by excellgraphics(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2017
We can design you a bespoke LOGO for your business @ affordable price in less than 6hrs TALK TO US NOW !
Excel Graphics Studio

Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by excellgraphics(m): 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
We say a big thank you for your patronage and we wish you happy new year in advance

Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by excellgraphics(m): 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
Non printing web Header design ready for web display

Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by excellgraphics(m): 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
For all your customize T-shirt Design contact Us Today
Excel Graphics Studio
whats app 08074901853

Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by excellgraphics(m): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2017
Design your Corporate roll-up Banner @ Excel graphics studio and enjoy the following underlisted service:
Unlimited revision
Fast turn around
Unique design concept
100% Money back guarantee
Original source file etc
we also offer printing service and delivery learn more:
whats-app:08074901853

Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by excellgraphics(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
Design your business card @ Excel graphics studio and enjoy quality graphics design in less than 5hrs of your order. LEARN MORE
whatsapp 08074901853
Order now

Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by excellgraphics(m): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
Design your corporate FLYER @ Excel graphics studio and enjoy quality,unique,professional and eye catchy graphics outlook Order Now!
Learn more
Excel graphics studio
whats app 08074901853

Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by excellgraphics(m): 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
Unique design concept
Unlimited revision
100% customer support
Quality special fonts
Thank you.

Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by excellgraphics(m): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
Design your T-shirt @ Excel Graphics Studio and enjoy the following benefit:
Unlimited revision
Unique design concept
100% customer satisfaction
Quick turnaround etc
order now !

Re: Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy by excellgraphics(m): 9:44am On Jan 06, 2018
Get your business card design @ Excel graphics studio with the following underlisted benefit when you choose us:
Unlimited revision
Unique design concept
100% customer support
Money back guarantee if you are not satisfy
order now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Im In Need Of Precious Stones Dealers And Buyers. Pls Cal:07034931604. / Price List Of Thermocool And Tec Products(free Delivery And Discounts)4 Oct 11 / Pampers And Huggies For Sale, Wholesale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.