Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Please, What Can One Do To A Female Cyber Bully? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please, What Can One Do To A Female Cyber Bully? (989 Views)

Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down / Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) / Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What Can One Do To A Female Cyber Bully? by Rbae: 1:43am On Nov 01, 2017
I'm not happy cos a particular lady I met in a group on whatsapp keeps bullying many people in the group. She's not in Nigeria and thinks no one can do a thing to her. She keeps circulating our pics in different groups, calling us scammers and kidnappers. She will even call us with different numbers telling us she (not me) will die and her kids(not mine) will die. This happens whenver we correct her that cyber bullying is wrong.

It's scary cos she looks fettish. Is there any helpline one can call to report cyber bullying. I'm scared cos she might hurt us all. The threat is too much. Please, help.
Re: Please, What Can One Do To A Female Cyber Bully? by Taiwo20(m): 3:03am On Nov 01, 2017
how did this all start?
Re: Please, What Can One Do To A Female Cyber Bully? by lalanice(f): 3:39am On Nov 01, 2017
and for a start you ppl cannot remove her from d group? and block her on ur mobile?
Re: Please, What Can One Do To A Female Cyber Bully? by Rbae: 6:17am On Nov 01, 2017
[quote author=Taiwo20 post=61959318]how did

The group is for buying and selling...a registered group. whenever new or unverified members scam her, she rants in the group and pick on those who complain about her attitude. Then she will label the person a scammer. She's terrible.
Re: Please, What Can One Do To A Female Cyber Bully? by Rbae: 6:19am On Nov 01, 2017
lalanice:
and for a start you ppl cannot remove her from d group? and block her on ur mobile?

The Admin keeps removingredients and adding her back again. She begs and promise not to repeat such attitude again. Then before 1 month...her madness kicks off again
Re: Please, What Can One Do To A Female Cyber Bully? by lalanice(f): 6:23am On Nov 01, 2017
Rbae:

The Admin keeps removingredients and adding her back again. She begs and promise not to repeat such attitude again. Then before 1 month...her madness kicks off again
then d admin has a problem worse than d lady's
Re: Please, What Can One Do To A Female Cyber Bully? by Rbae: 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
lalanice:
then d admin has a problem worse than d lady's

I'm telling you. I plan reporting her but I don't know how to go about it.
Re: Please, What Can One Do To A Female Cyber Bully? by Taiwo20(m): 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
ignore here.....
Re: Please, What Can One Do To A Female Cyber Bully? by Taiwo20(m): 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
or get her IP address, get her location, get the images via instantstreetview and send her some pictures of her locality and threaten her ass.

You can also bully her and make sure to u be the first to bully her in a day..... Bully her till she logs off...
Re: Please, What Can One Do To A Female Cyber Bully? by muibi1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
[quote author=Rbae post=61960429][/quote]please add me to the group 07034671303. Thanks.
Re: Please, What Can One Do To A Female Cyber Bully? by lalanice(f): 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
muibi1:
please add me to the group 07034671303. Thanks.
oh dear! cheesy dis is going to be fun, you want to go bully her out ??cheesy
.......I wish I can watch dis one
Re: Please, What Can One Do To A Female Cyber Bully? by Lordspicy(m): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
lalanice:
oh dear! cheesy dis is going to be fun, you want to go bully her out ??cheesy
.......I wish I can watch dis one

me 2

1 Like

Re: Please, What Can One Do To A Female Cyber Bully? by lalanice(f): 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lordspicy:

me 2
lets beg him to send us a screen shot cheesy
muibi should I drop my number? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, What Can One Do To A Female Cyber Bully? by Lordspicy(m): 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
muibi1 pllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Please, What Can One Do To A Female Cyber Bully? by muibi1(m): 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
lalanice:
lets beg him to send us a screen shot cheesy

muibi should I drop my number? cool
lol...i just want to see what's going on in the group. My middle name is Amebo.
Re: Please, What Can One Do To A Female Cyber Bully? by lalanice(f): 6:32am On Nov 02, 2017
muibi1:
lol...i just want to see what's going on in the group. My middle name is Amebo.
lmao ..jst dat? nawa fr you oo
Re: Please, What Can One Do To A Female Cyber Bully? by Lalas247(f): 6:55am On Nov 02, 2017
Only thing that can be done is if you don’t live in Nigeria if the bully lives outside Nigeria or leaves in the West then my dear ... it’s very simple

Last cyber bully got 18 months max PRISON [1 year and a ha,f in Jail ) for telling another person online forum she wishes she dies ... now the lady who got bullied wrote a suicide note and attempted killing herself .. before family intervention

So it is a CRIME serious one for that matter ... but Nigeria can’t even trace IP address instantly lol and even if they do baby it’s a lost cause u need money serious one and contacts

Anyway don’t stoop to the bullies level ... she is jealous, Bullies only attack people they feel are competition or those they admire deep down but not getting anything back from them ... also bullies are miserable unhappy and insecure people so use that and smile that if you ain’t sh!t no one will even attempt to bully u wink
Re: Please, What Can One Do To A Female Cyber Bully? by Lalas247(f): 6:57am On Nov 02, 2017
lalanice:

How will that solve the harassment issue and her spreading their pics up and down undecided
Blocking her just means they won’t see it ... WONT STOP IT
Re: Please, What Can One Do To A Female Cyber Bully? by lalanice(f): 7:16am On Nov 02, 2017
Lalas247:

How will that solve the harassment issue and her spreading their pics up and down undecided
Blocking her just means they won’t see it ... WONT STOP IT
she's doing it because they see it. she is threatening them. you dont threaten/bully ppl behind they back
Re: Please, What Can One Do To A Female Cyber Bully? by Lalas247(f): 8:49am On Nov 02, 2017
lalanice:
she's doing it because they see it. she is threatening them. you dont threaten/bully ppl behind they back

Who threatened who ... lol I’m confused
Re: Please, What Can One Do To A Female Cyber Bully? by Rbae: 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
Taiwo20:
or get her IP address, get her location, get the images via instantstreetview and send her some pictures of her locality and threaten her ass.

You can also bully her and make sure to u be the first to bully her in a day..... Bully her till she logs off...

Wow! Thanks for the info. I really can't wait for her to log off..she's a mad girl. Please, do I have to pay computer gurus to help me get her IP addy?
Re: Please, What Can One Do To A Female Cyber Bully? by Rbae: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lalas247:
Only thing that can be done is if you don’t live in Nigeria if the bully lives outside Nigeria or leaves in the West then my dear ... it’s very simple

Last cyber bully got 18 months max PRISON [1 year and a ha,f in Jail ) for telling another person online forum she wishes she dies ... now the lady who got bullied wrote a suicide note and attempted killing herself .. before family intervention

So it is a CRIME serious one for that matter ... but Nigeria can’t even trace IP address instantly lol and even if they do baby it’s a lost cause u need money serious one and contacts

Anyway don’t stoop to the bullies level ... she is jealous, Bullies only attack people they feel are competition or those they admire deep down but not getting anything back from them ... also bullies are miserable unhappy and insecure people so use that and smile that if you ain’t sh!t no one will even attempt to bully u wink

Yes. She is jealous, very ugly looking girl
Re: Please, What Can One Do To A Female Cyber Bully? by Taiwo20(m): 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
Rbae:

Wow! Thanks for the info. I really can't wait for her to log off..she's a mad girl. Please, do I have to pay computer gurus to help me get her IP addy?

Not really...type the query in google
Re: Please, What Can One Do To A Female Cyber Bully? by Taiwo20(m): 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
Rbae:

Not really...type the query in gogle
Re: Please, What Can One Do To A Female Cyber Bully? by Rbae: 3:49am On Nov 05, 2017

muibi1
:
please add me to the group 07034671303. Thanks.

Aproko....hahahahahaha a haha. Funny.
Re: Please, What Can One Do To A Female Cyber Bully? by Rbae: 3:50am On Nov 05, 2017
Taiwo20:

Not really...type the query in gogle

Okay....thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Full Video: SARS Officers Blow Up Testicles And joysticks Of Kidnappers In Abia / Why I Killed My Naval Officer Boss, Girlfriend – Houseboy / Missing Person Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.