Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

How To Place Advert On Yahoo And Facebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Place Advert On Yahoo And Facebook (1505 Views)

Advertise Your Services On Yahoo Login Page And The Inner Ads / How Do I Advertise My Business On Yahoo.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Place Advert On Yahoo And Facebook by ECOFRESH: 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2010
please does any one have an idea on how to place advert on yahoo and facebook?
tanxs y'all
Re: How To Place Advert On Yahoo And Facebook by naijacutee(f): 11:04am On Mar 18, 2010
You can contact Yahoo's Business services - http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/en_GB/as/index.php

And with Facebook, I know of, and have used two options. I'm assuming you have a Facebook account by the way.

First option is create a pay-per-click advert. This advert is shown on the front page of Facebook users who fit your customer criteria, and you pay every time someone clicks on the advert. You set the customer criteria - by this, you are telling Facebook to show the advert to only users who you think might buy from you., and it is up to you to define who these users are. You can select their country, age range, and I think even their occupation. I think you will need to have a Mastercard or a Visa card for this option. Here's the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/advertising/?src=emu1

They even have a step-by-step advert guideline

Second option is placing an advert on the Facebook Marketplace. apps.facebook.com/marketplace
This is a free service and only advertises your products/services to people who know what the marketplace is, and who visit it regularly.

I hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Seeking A Dredging Company To Partner With / Any One With Live Account With Fxpro.com? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.