Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,805 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

How Do I Get Genuine Food And Regular Food Stuffs Suppliers To Abuja Please! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Do I Get Genuine Food And Regular Food Stuffs Suppliers To Abuja Please! (1052 Views)

Farming Experiences: How To Make Regular Income With Your Farming Experiences! / Food Stuffs Suppliers Around Akute , Ojodu & Alagbole Needed / Genuine 320k/acre 2000 Hectares Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Genuine Food And Regular Food Stuffs Suppliers To Abuja Please! by onward4life(m): 7:42am On Nov 01, 2017
Happ
Re: How Do I Get Genuine Food And Regular Food Stuffs Suppliers To Abuja Please! by iamclime(m): 7:53am On Nov 01, 2017
Talk to HM GLOBAL SOLUTIONS. 08061344531. I CAN ASSURE YOU THEY'RE VERY GENUINE. ALL THE BEST
Re: How Do I Get Genuine Food And Regular Food Stuffs Suppliers To Abuja Please! by onward4life(m): 7:56am On Nov 01, 2017
iamclime:
Talk to HM GLOBAL SOLUTIONS. 08061344531. I CAN ASSURE YOU THEY'RE VERY GENUINE. ALL THE BEST

Hope they are based in Abuja?
Re: How Do I Get Genuine Food And Regular Food Stuffs Suppliers To Abuja Please! by onward4life(m): 10:53am On Nov 01, 2017
iamclime:

I actually called him but he so unruly and lack customers relation Ethics!

He couldn't even Advise me all did was drop the call the moment he New I was Abuja based.

Thanks though!
Re: How Do I Get Genuine Food And Regular Food Stuffs Suppliers To Abuja Please! by Ciscagirl: 11:02am On Nov 01, 2017
Are you in need of people that will supply food stuff to ur aunty? If so call me. 07065163614
Re: How Do I Get Genuine Food And Regular Food Stuffs Suppliers To Abuja Please! by kagari: 11:19am On Nov 01, 2017
onward4life:
Happy November 1st my highly esteemed Food Merchants!!!

Please I have an Auntie that is Venturing into Food vendor Trade, and She is Looking food Suppliers of Beverages, soup ingredients and cooking Oils etc. From wholesalers and may other Fmcg Sales Representative! In abuja

Pls Let me Know as she Ready and willing to Buy in less a days time. I actually Had issue Looking for genuine Links before I Had to Fall back on this Forum! Which I know I really multi Gifted!

Immediate response is Appreciated and will be treated instantly.

(ABUJA)

Thanks in anticipation!

Just list out the services

Farm produce

Foodstuffs

At what quanttity

And any other information you think might be important

and I could link you up, mention me while you do so, so that I could get to see it quick
Re: How Do I Get Genuine Food And Regular Food Stuffs Suppliers To Abuja Please! by onward4life(m): 11:30am On Nov 01, 2017
kagari:

Just list out the services

Farm produce

Foodstuffs

At what quanttity

And any other information you think might be important

and I could link you up, mention me while you do so, so that I could get to see it quick

Thanks Ist of all

Cooking Oils (groundnuts and Palm Oils)
Including the Low Fats cooking Oils
Soup Ingredients
Stew Spice
Grains
Beverages
And may be Detergents and Soap
Especially bro the Cooking Oils (Packaged or Local)

Pls the get the pics something like a Mini mart

Thanks brother mim
Re: How Do I Get Genuine Food And Regular Food Stuffs Suppliers To Abuja Please! by kagari: 11:39am On Nov 01, 2017
onward4life:

Thanks Ist of all

Cooking Oils (groundnuts and Palm Oils)
Including the Low Fats cooking Oils
Soup Ingredients
Stew Spice
Grains
Beverages
And may be Detergents and Soap
Especially bro the Cooking Oils (Packaged or Local)

Pls the get the pics something like a Mini mart

Thanks brother mim

Food vendoring I believe in a commercial scale?.

So all products/produce should be in wholesale quantity?

If your aunty is mobile and flexible, she can check out Karmo Tuesday market, its a big Tuesday market in abuja. Karmo district.

Almost everything are sold in wholesale price

If she can't then I can give you contacts
Re: How Do I Get Genuine Food And Regular Food Stuffs Suppliers To Abuja Please! by onward4life(m): 11:54am On Nov 01, 2017
kagari:

Food vendoring I believe in a commercial scale?.

So all products/produce should be in wholesale quantity?

If your aunty is mobile and flexible, she can check out Karmo Tuesday market, its a big Tuesday market in abuja. Karmo district.

Almost everything are sold in wholesale price

If she can't then I can give you contacts

Kai She I only familiar with their estate where she is setting up the business oo

She is kinda new within abuja

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Genuine Food And Regular Food Stuffs Suppliers To Abuja Please! by kagari: 11:58am On Nov 01, 2017
onward4life:

Kai She I only familiar with their estate where she is setting up the business oo

She is kinda new within abuja

What estate is that? So I can direct her

If you ain't comfortable disclosing such information here, you can Whatsapp me. My number is on my signature
Re: How Do I Get Genuine Food And Regular Food Stuffs Suppliers To Abuja Please! by popoolaRofiat(f): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
Am in Abuja lugbe precisely 08149240862
Re: How Do I Get Genuine Food And Regular Food Stuffs Suppliers To Abuja Please! by onward4life(m): 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ciscagirl:
Are you in need of people that will supply food stuff to ur aunty? If so call me. 07065163614

Ist of all are you in Abuja?

And what do you hav in stock?

Pls.
Re: How Do I Get Genuine Food And Regular Food Stuffs Suppliers To Abuja Please! by onward4life(m): 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
popoolaRofiat:
Am in Abuja lugbe precisely

Abeg what do yu hav in stock? Pls
Re: How Do I Get Genuine Food And Regular Food Stuffs Suppliers To Abuja Please! by door2(m): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
For ur quality garri . Call me 07030630593
Re: How Do I Get Genuine Food And Regular Food Stuffs Suppliers To Abuja Please! by onward4life(m): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
Pls let's start with packaged cooking oil or Locally made cooking Oils. For a start! Abeg una!

Individuals and Beverage companies pls Signal me ooooo.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: How Do I Get Genuine Food And Regular Food Stuffs Suppliers To Abuja Please! by Adaumunocha(f): 8:40am On Nov 02, 2017
onward4life:
Pls let's start with packaged cooking oil or Locally made cooking Oils. For a start! Abeg una!

Individuals and Beverage companies pls Signal me ooooo.

Thanks in anticipation
Let her visit Wuse market or Karimo market for cheaper deals... You can help her
Re: How Do I Get Genuine Food And Regular Food Stuffs Suppliers To Abuja Please! by saucepan: 10:09am On Nov 02, 2017
If this is genuine let her go to Wuse market drive to the back, there are warehouses there. Let her ask for Fortune Ltd. They are major distributors of every every. With regards to food stuff let her go to Karimo or Orang market in mararaba.
Re: How Do I Get Genuine Food And Regular Food Stuffs Suppliers To Abuja Please! by emmykk(m): 10:26am On Nov 02, 2017
i can source dry fish for you from delta,quote me if she is interested
Re: How Do I Get Genuine Food And Regular Food Stuffs Suppliers To Abuja Please! by iamclime(m): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
onward4life:

I actually called him but he so unruly and lack customers relation Ethics!

He couldn't even Advise me all did was drop the call the moment he New I was Abuja based.

Thanks though!

WOW! THAT'S UNFORTUNATE. I WILL LOOK INTO THIS.
Re: How Do I Get Genuine Food And Regular Food Stuffs Suppliers To Abuja Please! by onward4life(m): 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
saucepan:
If this is genuine let her go to Wuse market drive to the back, there are warehouses there. Let her ask for Fortune Ltd. They are major distributors of every every. With regards to food stuff let her go to Karimo or Orang market in mararaba.

On it thanks
Re: How Do I Get Genuine Food And Regular Food Stuffs Suppliers To Abuja Please! by onward4life(m): 6:22am On Nov 04, 2017
saucepan:

Can I pls get a number from 4tune ltd.
Re: How Do I Get Genuine Food And Regular Food Stuffs Suppliers To Abuja Please! by onward4life(m): 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
kagari:

to see it quick
Re: How Do I Get Genuine Food And Regular Food Stuffs Suppliers To Abuja Please! by onward4life(m): 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ns
Re: How Do I Get Genuine Food And Regular Food Stuffs Suppliers To Abuja Please! by onward4life(m): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
[quote author=kagari post=61968737]

could g

(1) (Reply)

Massive 19 Days Old Broiler Chicks For Sale In Abuja / Introducing The Double (seed/fertilizer) Hand Push Planter. / Soyabean Urgently Needed From Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.