Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

How Much Are These People Paid - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Are These People Paid (1970 Views)

Have You Tried these People Before? / Never Use These People As Your Job Reference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Are These People Paid by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 01, 2017
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: How Much Are These People Paid by Gamesmart: 9:56am On Nov 02, 2017
Poshriel:
My recent research shows that government workers are not paid the Same across board irrespective of equivalence in grade,discipline, and certification.

Take for instance some agencies ,parastatal, or ministries would place a fresh graduate on level 7 step 11 while others will place fresh graduates on level 8 step 11 still pay will/will not be same.

I also found out that there are various salary paying bodies of the federal government. To mention but a few are
CONTISS
CONPASS
CONTENDISS
ETC

All these findings were as a result of me trying to find out how much a graduate who is employed in a federal school of medical lab technology grade level 7 step 11 be paid under the CONTEDISS salary structure..

Are there allowances , and other benefits??

Please where are our government workers. Answers are needed urgently to help someone make a life time decision.. Thanks in anticipation

Cc: lalasticlala

CONTEDISS pays exactly the same as CONTISS II and CONRAISS.

For grade 7, step 11, expect a consolidated salary of about N130K per month (all allowances included).
Re: How Much Are These People Paid by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
Gamesmart:

CONTEDISS pays exactly the same as CONTISS II and CONRAISS.

For grade 7, step 11, expect a consolidated salary of about N130K per month (all allowances included).

I feel like dancing now,
Thanks a bunch.. Are you in the system??
Re: How Much Are These People Paid by Gamesmart: 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
Poshriel:

I feel like dancing now,
Thanks a bunch.. Are you in the system??

No. But I know the system very well. wink

Happy, I was just a day late in responding, not 2 years. cheesy
Re: How Much Are These People Paid by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
Gamesmart:

No. But I know the system very well. wink

Happy, I was just a day late in responding, not 2 years. cheesy

I got this not long ago

For CONTENDISS 07, the annual gross is N983,653. Allowances (excluding training or official trips) are already included in this figure.

Also, there is a difference between GL 07 STEP 2 and GL 07 STEP 11. I assume you mean the former as you appear to be a fresh graduate. The way the salary structures are formed, a worker on 08 s 11 may earn higher than one on 09 step 2.

I dont know what you mean by "various salary paying bodies". But nothing of such exist. What we have is the NSIWC (the salary and income regulatory body) and different government agencies with various "salary structures". Some are funded by the national treasury i.e conpass, conpss, conposs, conhess, contiss, conraiss, contendiss, conafss, contopsal etc, some are self funded e.g NCC, NNPC, NIMASA etc and some are on special salary structure but funded by the national treasury e.g DPR, NIGCOMSAT, SEC etc. I hope this helps.
Re: How Much Are These People Paid by Gamesmart: 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Poshriel:

I got this not long ago

For CONTENDISS 07, the annual gross is N983,653. Allowances (excluding training or official trips) are already included in this figure.

Also, there is a difference between GL 07 STEP 2 and GL 07 STEP 11. I assume you mean the former as you appear to be a fresh graduate. The way the salary structures are formed, a worker on 08 s 11 may earn higher than one on 09 step 2.

I dont know what you mean by "various salary paying bodies". But nothing of such exist. What we have is the NSIWC (the salary and income regulatory body) and different government agencies with various "salary structures". Some are funded by the national treasury i.e conpass, conpss, conposs, conhess, contiss, conraiss, contendiss, conafss, contopsal etc, some are self funded e.g NCC, NNPC, NIMASA etc and some are on special salary structure but funded by the national treasury e.g DPR, NIGCOMSAT, SEC etc. I hope this helps.

Who gave you that information?

That looks closer to CONTEDISS GL 06 STEP 12.

It is not even up to what you would get at CONTEDISS GL07 STEP 01, which is N89.5K per month (N1.08m per year).
Re: How Much Are These People Paid by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
Gamesmart:

Who gave you that information?

That looks closer to CONTEDISS GL 06 STEP 12.

It is not even up to what you would get at CONTEDISS GL07 STEP 01, which is N89.5K per month (N1.08m per year).

Pls kindly follow this thread and put me right I beg you pls
https://www.nairaland.com/4150113/nigerian-public-service-salary-structures

(1) (Reply)

Make Up To N25,000 By Introducing A Mikano Generator Buyer To Me. / Masters In Food Science/nutritionist Vs Public Health Vs Pharmacology?which Wud Profit More In Our C / Pls, Who Knows Any Ican Training Centre In Minna? I Cant Find Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.