Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

"Usain Bolt's Triumphs, a Lagos-Jos Roadtrip, to a 7 World Wonders Trek -- How? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Usain Bolt's Triumphs, a Lagos-Jos Roadtrip, to a 7 World Wonders Trek -- How? (465 Views)

What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend / Bandits Attack Kaduna Airport, Stop A Lagos-Bound Aircraft. Kill One / A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Usain Bolt's Triumphs, a Lagos-Jos Roadtrip, to a 7 World Wonders Trek -- How? by Tayojaiye: 8:50am On Nov 01, 2017
Tayo Jaiyesimi, former London 2012 Olympic Games' pharmacist & travel documentarian, is competing to win a trek on the Inca Trail to the legendary Macchu Picchu -- one of the 7 Wonders of the World

She would love to take you on her journey w/a photoblog of her trip

*Currently 4th out of 9 contestants, you can vote for Tayo by:*

1) Visiting https://www.mountainwarehouse.com/competitions/gapyear/entries/70/
2) Clicking the green ‘Vote for this Entry’ at the bottom of the page
3) Checking your email to verify your vote by clicking the link in it
4) Then reply here: "I'm in on your journey, vote [your vote #]"

Abuja airport closure? No big deal. Experience Tayo's roadtrip adventure across Nigeria: https://thefivetoninetraveller.com/2017/05/27/road-tripping-across-nigeria/

Re: "Usain Bolt's Triumphs, a Lagos-Jos Roadtrip, to a 7 World Wonders Trek -- How? by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 01, 2017
cool

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Resurrect My Dream. Your Advice Is Needed / People On A Train About To Move... Pictures / Wildlife Secrets Of Nigeria's Last Wilderness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.