Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (993 Views)

After He Finished He Said I Was ‘sweeter Than My Mother’- Father Rapes Daughter / Shekau: Now That It Is Finished By Mustapha Ali / “fuel Finished In My ‘private Jet" Says Man Found In Sapele River (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by calmG(m): 10:07am On Nov 01, 2017
Re: . by iamJ(m): 10:09am On Nov 01, 2017
abeg go to there office and tell them to give you their terms and conditions to read
Re: . by Aragon: 2:48am On Dec 13, 2017
calmG:
I know I am not alone in this...many of us here on nairaland are victims of these scammers....I invested 100k and introduced a friend who invested 100k. My friend used the money he was supposed to pay for rent,his landlord is on his neck He has been blaming me and hates me now...
Pls someone should help us catch these culprits..

Okay I am not in Nigeria, but what is Bet4me ? Is it like gambling or that MMM stuff? I am just trying to know what type of business is so attractive to you that you invested 100k in
Re: . by jiggaz(m): 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
calmG plz go check ur email. I have replied you now. Sorry it came late. I have been offline since.
Re: . by yanshDoctor: 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
lol. what is bet4me.? that sound like a betting. did you bet or you send money to ponzi?
Re: . by BagWay: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
half of d things on here are scams
if nor be direct
e nor fit be lile direct
too many dagbo ppl for here
from auto to phones
all na scam

(1) (Reply)

Another Thief Comes In With A Gun While Two Guys Were Robbing A Store [video] / Lagos Trader Accused Of Killing His Own Wife Makes Shocking Revelations About Ho / Farmer Hacks Policeman To Death While Arresting Him For Murder. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.