Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Boxing Vs Karate.... Which Is More Superior/intense? (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Boxing Vs Karate.... Which Is More Superior/intense? (photos) (904 Views)

The Battle Of The Rings — Boxing Vs. MMA / Anthony Joshua Will Beat Fury Because He Is Physically Superior - David Haye / AFCON2019: CAF Hails Alex Iwobi As Karate Kid, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boxing Vs Karate.... Which Is More Superior/intense? (photos) by emerazz(m): 10:56am On Nov 01, 2017
Yo fellas the heat has been on for a while now as to which is better, more tactical, superior, and more resourceful than the other..

Some says: the boxer will always beat an MMA fighter bcus boxers has the best stamina u can think of.. Some went on to say u can see a kick coming but u hardly see a punch coming..

Others said; a boxer has no chance in the ring with an MMA fighter considering the fact that an mma fighter's got more arsenals..some also went on to say if u attack d boxers leg and he's done u can just maintain distance with kicks...

While some says it depends solely on the practitioners...

As for me.. Don't know if I'm being biased as a hardcore boxer.. I'd say boxing is the real deal.. Bcus checkmating the stamina,ability to endure, and even from d amount of casualties that occur in boxing in the last ten years is more than that of the entire MMA history...

1 Share

Re: Boxing Vs Karate.... Which Is More Superior/intense? (photos) by onward4life(m): 11:18am On Nov 01, 2017
emerazz:
Yo fellas the heat has been on for a while now as to which is better, more tactical, superior, and more resourceful than the other..

Some says: the boxer will always beat an MMA fighter bcus boxers has the best stamina u can think of.. Some went on to say u can see a kick coming but u hardly see a punch coming..

Others said; a boxer has no chance in the ring with an MMA fighter considering the fact that an mma fighter's got more arsenals..some also went on to say if u attack d boxers leg and he's done u can just maintain distance with kicks...

While some says it depends solely on the practitioners...

As for me.. Don't know if I'm being biased as a hardcore boxer.. I'd say boxing is the real deal.. Bcus checkmating the stamina,ability to endure, and even from d amount of casualties that occur in boxing in the last ten years is more than that of the entire MMA history...

Boxing though

Buh I wud like to learn

Kick boxing sha
Re: Boxing Vs Karate.... Which Is More Superior/intense? (photos) by Tension532: 11:20am On Nov 01, 2017
boxing
Re: Boxing Vs Karate.... Which Is More Superior/intense? (photos) by Kalapizim(m): 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
karate , off the boxing ring boxers are vulnerable
Re: Boxing Vs Karate.... Which Is More Superior/intense? (photos) by emerazz(m): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
Kalapizim:
karate , off the boxing ring boxers are vulnerable

says who?? an average boxers punch weigh 27kg... imagine dat on ur face dude angry

1 Like

Re: Boxing Vs Karate.... Which Is More Superior/intense? (photos) by Kalapizim(m): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
emerazz:

says who?? an average boxers punch weigh 27kg... imagine dat on ur face dude angry
Have you considered the flexibility of karate and the ability to hit deadly strikes. taking Punches is part of the game bro.
I started out with boxing before switching to kung fu so I have a clear difference between them.
Re: Boxing Vs Karate.... Which Is More Superior/intense? (photos) by skylane: 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
How can u compare Boxing with Karate/kungfu? Mtcheww,a boxers only knows how to bob and dock,but a Kungfu haba,kungfu gets to a level u break bricks with ur palm,and besides are skillfull than a boxer,

(1) (Reply)

Saturday Odds Of 2. (bet9ja) / Mourinho Allegedly Gives Reasons For Loss, Says It's Buhari's Fault [photo] / Usain Bolt Secures Football Trial With Borussia Dortmund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.