Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Green Days Testimonies Are At It Again!! Dont Lose Your Money To Them - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Green Days Testimonies Are At It Again!! Dont Lose Your Money To Them (664 Views)

3 Green Days With Gsg12.25 Group / Best 12 options, you will never lose your bets. / Green Days Testimonies Are Scammers!!! Please Read Before You Lose Your Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Green Days Testimonies Are At It Again!! Dont Lose Your Money To Them by Fingalin: 11:46am On Nov 01, 2017
There is a popular saying that seeing is believing but in the case of GREEN DAYS TESTIMONIES it's the more you look the less you see and that is the strategy they use to swindle people's money. The festive period is fast approaching and everybody is eager to make an extra cash to spend, even scammers are on the loose, just like GREEN DAYS TESTIMONIES. PLEASE BEWARE OF THEM!

I actually got a message from an individual whom I believe almost fell for GREEN DAYS TESTIMONIES and he was really grateful. For me it was quite fullfiling. However when I see the increasing number of new followers on their Telegram I fear that more people might just fall for these scammers.

For the record GREEN DAYS TESTIMONIES must have some truly gifted graphic designers or artists because they graphically design winning games and tickets to reflect current games and even better they stage whatsapp chats between an "admin" and a " winning customer" where they chat and use the same fake winning games and tickets to make it all seem real (lol). I must confess these scammers are good at their bad deeds and it's not really difficult to spot their loop holes but one just has to look in between the lines. I mean ever wondered why these guys don't even have an active website, or some online positive review? Why they disabled the comment section on their BBM Channel and so much more. These are the obvious signs. I will post a video where I ll reveal these tiny details to the whole world but in the mean time please save your cash for better things than throwing it away to those hungry scammers, GREEN DAYS TESTIMONIES. Think of other positive things you could spend that money on before you decide to lose it.

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Asks Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez If They Would Accept Him Back To Barça / Mikel Obi’s Mentality Helping Us Win Matches – Chidozie Awaziem / Olympiakos Ban Ex-nigeria Star Emmanuel Emenike From First-team Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.