Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Rapper Cardi B's 8-carat Diamond Engagement Ring From Offset Worth $500,000 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Cardi B's 8-carat Diamond Engagement Ring From Offset Worth $500,000 (731 Views)

Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years / Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed / E-money Poses Beside His $500,000 Maybach 62s In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Cardi B's 8-carat Diamond Engagement Ring From Offset Worth $500,000 by alobispot(m): 11:53am On Nov 01, 2017
So last week, rapper Offset and his Migos crew, who were performing at the same venue as his girlfriend, Cardi B, at the Philly Powerhouse concert, pulled of a huge and proposed to her live on stage… 

Now, it has been revealed that the diamond ring Migos rapper Offset used to propose to Cardi B with is worth $550,000.

According to TMZ, the engagement ring took a month and a half to make.

It's an 8-carat stone surrounded by 2 half-carat pear diamonds and 2 carats worth of pink and white stones.

See below;

See more at >>https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/cardi-bs-8-carat-engagement-ring-offset/

cc lalasticlala cc mynd44

Re: Rapper Cardi B's 8-carat Diamond Engagement Ring From Offset Worth $500,000 by biacan(f): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2017
I can't wait for mine.........but when these my boyfriend go propose to me self with my stubborn behaviour........ pride NO dey let me profess my love to him

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Stuns In Racy New Violet Grey Photo Shoot / African Beauty Queens Volunteer At Hospital In Rivers State (pics, Video) / Man Tricked Wife To Be With Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.