Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,826 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Federal Government Scholarship Board Scholarship Interview. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Government Scholarship Board Scholarship Interview. (4126 Views)

Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards / NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result / 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government Scholarship Board Scholarship Interview. by noblec1(m): 6:58am On Mar 18, 2010
Pls did any one know about the federal government scholarship interview. I heard it will take place on the 22nd of march but did not get the full gist about how to apply. Pls any body with the details should paste it.
Re: Federal Government Scholarship Board Scholarship Interview. by Legit745: 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2010
Hey, just stumbled across your post and found it interesting. I'm also looking for some form of overseas federal government scholarship as well and need information as to where one can apply.

With regards to your question, are you referring to the PTDF Overseas Scholarship interview? I Know tests for this scholarship are taking place on the 20th of march but unaware of the location. If not, please could you enlighten me on the scholarship in question and how one can apply. Thank you
Re: Federal Government Scholarship Board Scholarship Interview. by max2010: 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2010
Thanks Noble. I also need the same information, didn't hear the announcement please keep us posted when you get any info. Thanks
Re: Federal Government Scholarship Board Scholarship Interview. by max2010: 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2010
FOUND IT.
2010/2011 Bilateral Educational Scholarship Application

http://fsbnigeria.org/

(1) (Reply)

(nafdac) Recruitment Form 2015/16 Is Out: Office Contact 08134091067 To Apply / Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom [government Thread] / Niit In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.