Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Corruption! UNILAG Admitted Student That Scored Zero Mark In POST UTME - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Corruption! UNILAG Admitted Student That Scored Zero Mark In POST UTME (866 Views)

Queens College Student That Fixed Eyelashes To School Wore It For A School Play / The Real Story Behind Blessing AAUA Student That Ran Mad In Ijebu Ode / Train Kills LASU Final Year Student And Unilag Phd Student (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corruption! UNILAG Admitted Student That Scored Zero Mark In POST UTME by Abiola1998(m): 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
Corruption all over Nigeria, including in our education system. Today, I saw what I have never seen. How on earth can a student with zero mark appear on a university admission list. This university is not just an ordinary one, a whole UNILAG for that matter.

There are thousands of brilliant students who would be denied admission even after scoring high in UTME, WAEC and POST UTME. This issue deeply touched my heart and I was compelled to post it on this forum. The name of the student is Odetola Oyinkansola Aminat.

The chance of Students who performed well have been scrutinized by corrupt individuals who will always do their possible best to make sure that they manipulate things. Now I believe with connection all things are possible!
Source: https://angrycheat.com

Re: Corruption! UNILAG Admitted Student That Scored Zero Mark In POST UTME by Fxmanager(m): 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Naso
Re: Corruption! UNILAG Admitted Student That Scored Zero Mark In POST UTME by Juniorbuba(m): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
She get very looooooooooong legs nii

(1) (Reply)

After Lalasticlala Who Is More Popular On Nairaland / Buy 5 Plost Of Land And Get 1 Plot Free. / Sad: Little Boy Was Chained Down In A Church By Step Mother Because Of Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.