Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Illuminati Home of wealth, fame, Authority and Power. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Illuminati Home of wealth, fame, Authority and Power. (1222 Views)

UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video / Home Of Anti Lock Brake System / Borno, Home Of Peace: Can You Spot The Irony Of This Vehicle Number Plate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illuminati Home of wealth, fame, Authority and Power. by Temple666(m): 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
You are welcome to the great brotherhood of Illuminati. Home of wealth, fame,Authority and Power. contact the Spiritual Lord. This money making potential is enormous, so if you're not ready to become rich and deal with large amount of money, it's not for you. Now many have decided to repeat our success and found a brand new life. It’s still new but is already very popular among the people who are making wealth, Fame, authority and power in this sphere. The only thing you need to do is to join us today an aquire all you all you ever wanted. call @ +2348102899154

iluminatibrotherhoodfame777@gmail.com
illuminatitemple431@yahoo.com [/color][color=#006600]

1 Share

Re: Illuminati Home of wealth, fame, Authority and Power. by valarinz: 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
Temple666:
You are welcome to the great brotherhood of Illuminati. Home of wealth, fame,Authority and Power. contact the Spiritual Lord. This money making potential is enormous, so if you're not ready to become rich and deal with large amount of money, it's not for you. Now many have decided to repeat our success and found a brand new life. It’s still new but is already very popular among the people who are making wealth, Fame, authority and power in this sphere. The only thing you need to do is to join us today an aquire all you all you ever wanted. call @ +2348102899154

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Home of wealth, fame, Authority and Power. by valarinz: 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
Temple666:

Im sure this pic below applies to 99.9% of those who just read this shit u posted

Re: Illuminati Home of wealth, fame, Authority and Power. by nurey(m): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
Temple666:

Next time when giving out scamming information, never put your phone number or Gmail address, it's always easier to just drop your address straight away.

With the phone number you dropped, I was able to get alot even the registered name but with the inclusion of your Gmail and a little worm, I was able to locate your exact coordinates, the device you used to login in the last 2 days and some very private vital information.

In short I know alot about you already also try to erase your browser history and cookies it helps to make you more invincible online

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Home of wealth, fame, Authority and Power. by diportivo: 8:30am On Nov 02, 2017
nurey:

Next time when giving out scamming information, never put your phone number or Gmail address, it's always easier to just drop your address straight away.

With the phone number you dropped, I was able to get alot even the registered name but with the inclusion of your Gmail and a little worm, I was able to locate your exact coordinates, the device you used to login in the last 2 days and some very private vital information.

In short I know alot about you already also try to erase your browser history and cookies it helps to make you more invincible online

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Cost Of This 2017 Mercedes Benz Gle Brabus / Up For Quick Sale / Please I Need Advice On This Type Of Vehicle Before I Purchase It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.