Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

What Is The Best Stadium Or Sports Facility In Nigeria? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Is The Best Stadium Or Sports Facility In Nigeria? (2407 Views)

The Best Stadium In Nigeria / Senegal Now Has The Best Stadium In West Africa(photos) / Can You Identify This Stadium Or Field? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Stadium Or Sports Facility In Nigeria? by D1ontheball(m): 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hello everyone, I created this thread because of my love of football.I have travelled to a few places around the country and visited a few of our stadiums some of them are more memorable and enjoyable than others for a host of different reasons.I would like to get everyones opinion on what is Nigeria best stadiums/Sports facility in Nigeria? What the reason behind your answer? What is your personal experiences of these stadiums?

(1) (Reply)

See How To Make Daily Profit On Nairabet Virtual Football League / American Tori Bowie Is The Breakout Star Of Women's Sprinting Not Okagbare!!!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.