Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

So...Which Of These Coins Did You Get To Make Use Of? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / So...Which Of These Coins Did You Get To Make Use Of? (896 Views)

How Does A Presentation Design Agency Make Use Of Colours To Make A Presentation / Make Use Of Leverage / Dream League Soccer 2018 Unlimited Coins Without Root (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So...Which Of These Coins Did You Get To Make Use Of? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
1 penny coin...
10 kobo coin....
...both of them are extinct now.
Which of them did you get to make use of? cool...as in, which one did you get to spend?
I think I was able to meet 10 kobo coin.

Indomie shidren gringrin...how far? gringrin
I'm just greeting you cool
At least, it's not bad for person to greet person na gringringringrin

Re: So...Which Of These Coins Did You Get To Make Use Of? by MhizzAJ(f): 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
I didn't make use of any
That 10 kobo coin is beautiful

1 Like

Re: So...Which Of These Coins Did You Get To Make Use Of? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
None!
Don't come here and start telling me why I should now call you uncle and aunty because of that o grin
Re: So...Which Of These Coins Did You Get To Make Use Of? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
humeeh:
None!
Don't come here and start telling me why I should now call you uncle and aunty because of that o grin
Wait, did you just saw "uncle"?
Who's talking of uncle?grin
Uncle is too small o!grin
Bae, you are gonna call daddy o! gringrin.
I no wan hear say you no call me daddy! gringrin
Re: So...Which Of These Coins Did You Get To Make Use Of? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
EmmaFantastic:

Wait, did you just saw "uncle"?
Who's talking of uncle?grin
Uncle is too small o!grin
Bae, you are gonna call daddy o! gringrin.
I no wan hear say you no call me daddy! gringrin
lmao!Grandpa ko? tongue

Luminouz, somborry wanto take your post o! grin
Re: So...Which Of These Coins Did You Get To Make Use Of? by luminouz(m): 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
humeeh:
lmao!Grandpa ko? tongue

Luminouz, somborry wanto take your post o! grin
Lmaooooo
Baby u know DAT no one can take DAT post na....its solely for ME n ME ALONE!!!!!
Re: So...Which Of These Coins Did You Get To Make Use Of? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo
Baby u know DAT no one can take DAT post na....its solely for ME n ME ALONE!!!!!
Moi pop alien! Hustling is sha making you scarce sha... As I do say, hustle mine join biko wink
Re: So...Which Of These Coins Did You Get To Make Use Of? by luminouz(m): 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
humeeh:
Moi pop alien! Hustling is sha making you scarce sha... As I do say, hustle mine join biko wink
Lmaooooo
Ur covered babe!!!! kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Adesuawa Etomi Posted Beautiful Photo With Bae / Is Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Having An Affair / Giant Fish Caught In Basa Village, Airport Road, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.