Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

I Want To Make Nigeria World Cup Roster Even If I Sit On Bench, Says Ebuehi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Make Nigeria World Cup Roster Even If I Sit On Bench, Says Ebuehi (416 Views)

Ebuehi, Other Players Unhappy With Rohr / Tyronne Ebuehi Biography, Age & Lifestyle / PHOTOS: Super Eagles Defender, Tyronne Ebuehi Joins Benfica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Make Nigeria World Cup Roster Even If I Sit On Bench, Says Ebuehi by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
Tyronne Ebuehi has revealed that he wants to earn a spot on Nigeria's 23-man World cup roster, though the ADO Den Haag defender has admitted that his chances of making the starting eleven are slim.

Born in the Netherlands to a Nigerian father and Dutch mom, the right-back will become cap-tied to Nigeria if he clocks up some minutes in a World Cup qualifier against Algeria next Friday.

''And now I have been called for two games in Nigeria's national team this month. On November 10th for the World Cup qualifiers against Algeria. And on November 14 for a friendly game against Argentina,'' Ebuehi said to haagmedia.nl.

''I would love to come to Russia. Even if I did not play during the World Cup and only experienced the tournament from the bench or the stands, it's already beautiful.''

http://www.footballmole.com/2017/11/i-want-to-make-nigeria-world-cup-roster.html

[url]FOOTBALLMOLE.COM[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Photo:buffon Stuns Fan By Throwing Him His Shorts / CAF Offers $500,000 To Each Africa Nation Playing In Russia 2018 / Cristiano Ronaldo Makes History Against Dortmund , Can Messi Ever Break This ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.