Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Former Efcc Twitter Handler Become Union Bank Twitter Handler - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Former Efcc Twitter Handler Become Union Bank Twitter Handler (1292 Views)

Union Bank Nin Linking To Account Step By Step Guide / How To Activate MTN Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat With Psiphon Handler / See The Epic Reply A Man Got After He Ask Former Efcc Handler This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Efcc Twitter Handler Become Union Bank Twitter Handler by HEADYWORLD: 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
The former EFCC twitter handle has been announced as the new handler for union bank. He posted the good news on his instagram page with the caption.

Congrats

fshawkingfisher "Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to announce that I am joining #TeamUnion @unionbankng.
Starting today, I am excited to be part of the 100 year celebration of this great institution and I look forward to helping shape the conversation for #TheNext100. #TheHandlerIsBack #BlueBlood"

Re: Former Efcc Twitter Handler Become Union Bank Twitter Handler by permsec: 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
Guy no matter how epic your response is, you cant turn them to a 21st century bank.

You cant teach an old dog new tricks

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Daughter To Buhari Supporters: It’s Shameful Trying To Use Me To Figh / Advice On Decision Making / Cac Business Registration Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.