Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Join Lefwans' Competition And Win 70,000 Naira Cash Price. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Join Lefwans' Competition And Win 70,000 Naira Cash Price. (457 Views)

Winner Of Davido's Abuja Timeless Concert Gets ₦5M Cash Price From Skyewise / Tacha Received 50million Naira Cash From Jeruma Woman / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Lefwans' Competition And Win 70,000 Naira Cash Price. by Lefwa: 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
Also,

At Lefwa, we host a competition that we call Lefwans’ competition. It is open to everyone, in Nigeria!

OBJECTIVES OF LEFWANS’ COMPETITION.

Lefwa decided to host this competition to encourage and engage our readers. We believe, time spent online shouldn’t be just a waste. There is a lot you can gain from going online.

Yes, you go online to stay informed about the latest happenings.

Aside that, Lefwa has created a platform for you to ‘get involved’ by stating your opinion about things going on. But that shouldn’t be all! You should be given an opportunity to take home prices (cash prices, included) for being a good reader, and Lefwa has created a platform for that to become a reality. That platform is, Lefwans’ competition!

WHAT DO YOU STAND TO WIN AS PARTICIPANT?

As participant of Lefwa, you stand a chance to win up N70,000. Below is the list of Lefwans’ competition prices.

LEFWANS’ COMPETITION TABLE OF WINNING PRICES.

Second runner up goes home with 30,000naira.
First runner up goes home with 50,000naira.
The overall winner goes home with 70,000naira.

That’s not all, the 4th-10th position goes home with random gifts also. Intrested?

Click the registration link below

[url]Lefwa.com/register[/url]

Or read the full details of the competition here>>>

[url]Lefwa.com/competition[/url]

(1) (Reply)

I Lied To My Fiance That I'm Virgin And Now We Are Geting Married What Will I Do / Tekno Replies Dammy Krane’s Insult In A Savage Manner / Hushpuppi Has A Four Year Old Son He Never Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.