Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,472 members, 7,770,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:16 AM

Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 (266008 Views)

Seplat Graduate Trainee Invitation / Seplat Petroleum Development Company 2018 Graduate Scheme / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Efe42(m): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
kecy19:
She actually said she want to confirm some necessary info from me. My date of grad, Nysc start and end.

And she said Thank you and dropped.
and u give ger the date answer ? Is like u didnt ask any question about what will be next have u receviced any email or message since then,
those who have not got a call so let just keep our finger cross hmm
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Efe42(m): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
kecy19 how did u apply is,t through email or E-recruiter
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Efe42(m): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
Plus10:
Please those that got the call,how's the number like,is it the normal eleven digit numbers?
what do u think the number must be +23 na company number are normaly start with +23

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Efe42(m): 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude test notifications will be sent via email and SMS. But now they are calling candidate hmm am very suprise
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Plus10(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
Efe42:

what do u think the number must be +23 na company number are normaly start with +23
Okay,did you also get the call?
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Efe42(m): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
Plus10:
Okay,did you also get the call?
No i wasn,t call
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by jayloms: 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
Efe42:

dragent is no longer in charge off the recruitment
Really?
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Efe42(m): 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
jayloms:
Really?
yes because i applie through E-recruiter
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Enkay12: 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
Pls say what you are sure of

Efe42:

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by tejiri4(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
Efe42:

DAT not a solid reason
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by jayloms: 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
Efe42:

They are the same
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by itsmeurLady(f): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
She gave me a call too... she called in the morning, I purposely missed it, tot it was someone I didn't want to talk to. She called again in the evening and I picked and she asked the same details as above, confirmed my email, when I finished NYSC and sed Thank you and dropped... Who else got the call??
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Efe42(m): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
itsmeurLady:
She gave me a call too... she called in the morning, I purposely missed it, tot it was someone I didn't want to talk to. She called again in the evening and I picked and she asked the same details as above, confirmed my email, when I finished NYSC and sed Thank you and dropped... Who else got the call??
why did u refuse to pick call the place as she called u before
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Efe42(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
Efe42:
how did u applied
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Efe42(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
Efe42:
how did u applied
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Efe42(m): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
itsmeurLady:
how did u applied
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Efe42(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
itsmeurLady:

which day did u receviced the call
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by kecy19(m): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
Through d email
Efe42:
kecy19 how did u apply is,t through email or E-recruiter
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Efe42(m): 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
kecy19:
Through d email
Email shocked
kecy19:
Through d email
Email
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Efe42(m): 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
When ill i receviced my call now almight father
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by itsmeurLady(f): 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
Efe42:

how did u applied

I applied via dragnet, and I sent my mail to seplat (day first time) normal procedures was wat I followed
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Efe42(m): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2017
itsmeurLady:

I applied via dragnet, and I sent my mail to seplat (day first time) normal procedures was wat I followed
k
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Efe42(m): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hello guys any info yet apart form the call ?
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by ekwemama: 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
Efe42:
Hello guys any info yet apart form the call ?
my guy please why don't you give it a rest...you have been asking about this company for a while now...biko don't allow hypertension kill you on top their matter...am sure when invites start rolling in...u will definitely hear about it....en bikonu calm down ohh

2 Likes

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Efe42(m): 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
ekwemama:

my guy please why don't you give it a rest...you have been asking about this company for a while now...biko don't allow hypertension kill you on top their matter...am sure when invites start rolling in...u will definitely hear about it....en bikonu calm down ohh

u wont understand i realy realy realy NEED a JOB, do u know what it feel like when u are unempolyed for like helf a year all u do is just seat at home for 8months to even feed ur self is a very big problem, have u come to that point in ur life before, let me not go forther that why u see me every were because i dont want to seat at home next year by GOD GRACE i realy want to work for selpat because they are passionate about they do work
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by ekwemama: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
Efe42:

u wont understand i realy realy realy NEED a JOB, do u know what it feel like when u are unempolyed for like helf a year all u do is just seat at home for 8months to even feed ur self is a very big problem, have u come to that point in ur life before, let me not go forther that why u see me every were because i dont want to seat at home next year by GOD GRACE i realy want to work for selpat because they are passionate about they do work
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by simplebb: 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
Efe42:

I understand your plight but a little bit of patience is needed. Seplat recruitment will take time no doubt considering they will still shortlist candidates to write test (Dragnet work), interviews and medicals before offer letter. The only thing you can do is to be hopeful and prayerful, those who have been called have not been automatically selected, they are also in the race like you, keep calm and also try to work more on your vocabularies.
Thanks.
Sorry to ask, what school did you finish from??

2 Likes

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Efe42(m): 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
simplebb:

I understand your plight but a little bit of patience is needed. Seplat recruitment will take time no doubt considering they will still shortlist candidates to write test (Dragnet work), interviews and medicals before offer letter. The only thing you can do is to be hopeful and prayerful, those who have been called have not been automatically selected, they are also in the race like you, keep calm and also try to work more on your vocabularies.
Thanks.
thanks alot bro i could not go too Higher Institution because of lack of fund by my parent so when i wront my SSCE so i deside to go too the Engineering sector as an apprentics for 6y as a welder an pipefitter
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Efe42(m): 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
ekwemama:

Trust me bro, we are both in same shoes so totally understand how you feel but no need to worry in 2018 may God grant us our heart desires in companies even better than seplat....I think patience is key because what is yours will never pass you by...amen
Yea
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Efe42(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
simplebb:

Thanks.
yea i think i should work om my vocabularies
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by simplebb: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
Efe42:

thanks alot bro i could not go too Higher Institution because of lack of fund by my parent so when i wront my SSCE so i deside to go too the Engineering sector as an apprentics for 6y as a welder an pipefitter

This is meaningful, not giving up in the face of challenges. The truth is not everyone is privilege to have people who can finance their tertiary education and for those of us that are privileged, we should be thankful. I salute your tenacity, courage and the ability not to waiver in the face of all these. My only reservation is that the recruitment was announced for University Graduates, don't you think that might affect your chances based on the tendered certificates.

BTW, I hope things work out for you, All things are possible to them that believes.

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Efe42(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2017
simplebb:

This is meaningful, not giving up in the face of challenges. The truth is not everyone is privilege to have people who can finance their tertiary education and for those of us that are privileged, we should be thankful. I salute your tenacity, courage and the ability not to waiver in the face of all these. My only reservation is that the recruitment was announced for University Graduates, don't you think that might affect your chances based on the tendered certificates.

BTW, I hope things work out for you, All things are possible to them that believes.
bro with GOD all things are possible
yes the recruitment was announced for university Graduates but they also said
A minimum of 5 credits (including
Mathematics and English) in one sitting
in the Senior Secondary Certificate
Examination (SSCE).
And A relevant professional qualification is an added advantage) is on the Advert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply)

List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies. / How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Immigration Service (2008 Advert)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.