Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) (44780 Views)

After Eviction By Brother-In-Law, Imo Court Returns Widow To Husband's House / Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption / Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
A Nigerian man is filled with joy after his sister gave birth to a 4.2kg baby. According to the young man, after being told of what his sister passed through before giving birth, he decided to share the news of her delivery in order to celebrate women and condemn men who take it upon themselves to beat their female partners.

Read what Ezebunwo Ichemati shared on Facebook;

MOTHERS RISK THEIR LIVES UNCONDITIONALLY TO GIVE LIFE.

Visited my favourite sister yesterday 9days after she gave birth to this beautiful angel named ANNA OBELE CELE-ELEAZAR and I was briefed about the circumstances surrounding her birth.

Stories like this are reasons why I will always celebrate women and condemn the foolishness of any mad man that beats his wife, because no reason is justifiable enough to hit a lady not to talk of your wife and mother of your children.

I was begged by my sister not to share the story but believe me, after our father in heaven, women are the next most powerful and strong. That she gave birth to a 4.2kg baby is strength and GOD.

Mother Alive, Baby Alive And Father Alive. As a family we say Thank You JESUS. My sister married the best man in the World, though he is 2nd behind me because I am the number 1 in the world.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/nigerian-man-celebrates-sister-giving-birth-4-2kg-baby-photos.html

27 Likes

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
grin

Wow,to God be the glory,cute baby,pretty mama and handsome uncle.

Congrats.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by Isoko1stSon(m): 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
A mother's love nothing can replace

I still wonder why people still sell their kids

18 Likes

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by clevvermind(m): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
IT IS WORTH CELEBRATING. GOD BE PRAISE.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by nittroboy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
We'll come to nefarious country

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by AdeMavrodi: 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
I smell front page. Lala are you mad? Do your job
Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
Amazing...Igbos are doing very well

10 Likes

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by iretemide(f): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
Thank God for safe delivery. I use her as a point of contact to all pregnant women, they will deliver safely In Jesus Name. Agbohun Iya, Agbohun omo atun gbo ohun baba papa loruko Jesus

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
The man is handsome.

35 Likes

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by amilak: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
Alhamdulillah

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by Sharon6(f): 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
Cuteness overload
I pray safe and easy delivery into the lives of all pregnant women today, you will all testify.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE.

14 Likes

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
4.2kg? Through the vagina or she was operated?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by chibabe259(f): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
It's not easy especially first timers.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by chibabe259(f): 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
SeniorZato:
4.2kg? Through the virgina or she was operated?

Through Vagina but they'll give her some cuts

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian man is filled with joy after his sister gave birth to a 4.2kg baby. According to the young man, after being told of what his sister passed through before giving birth, he decided to share the news of her delivery in order to celebrate women and condemn men who take it upon themselves to beat their female partners.

Read what Ezebunwo Ichemati shared on Facebook;

MOTHERS RISK THEIR LIVES UNCONDITIONALLY TO GIVE LIFE.

Visited my favourite sister yesterday 9days after she gave birth to this beautiful angel named ANNA OBELE CELE-ELEAZAR and I was briefed about the circumstances surrounding her birth.

Stories like this are reasons why I will always celebrate women and condemn the foolishness of any mad man that beats his wife, because no reason is justifiable enough to hit a lady not to talk of your wife and mother of your children.

I was begged by my sister not to share the story but believe me, after our father in heaven, women are the next most powerful and strong. That she gave birth to a 4.2kg baby is strength and GOD.

Mother Alive, Baby Alive And Father Alive. As a family we say Thank You JESUS. My sister married the best man in the World, though he is 2nd behind me because I am the number 1 in the world.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/nigerian-man-celebrates-sister-giving-birth-4-2kg-baby-photos.html
no........ you cant be no 1, i am no 1...........

Congrats,buddy
Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
SeniorZato:
4.2kg? Through the virgina or she was operated?
They tore it with scissors and sew it back after delivery
Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by thorpido(m): 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hmmm,4.2kg for a first timer.She must have had cuts.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2017

36 Likes

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by aku626(m): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
Gosh carrying this baby for an hour would definitely tone your muscles
Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
chibabe259:

Through Vagina but they'll give her some cuts
My respect to all mothers, most especially my mama

5 Likes

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adaumunocha:
The man is handsome.
God made all things beautiful in His time

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by Felixalex(m): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
I know it's unusual complimenting a fellow man's looks buh.... Dis guy is handsome. cool

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by Lordspicy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
this is the main reason why you shouldn't overfeed when pregnant especially while craving for junk

exercise would have helped tho

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
GREATESTPIANIST:
God made all things beautiful in His time
I'm a realist please...
Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by Omolego: 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
;DThe baby is what her mama ate
Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by Pavore9: 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
Love the sibling bond.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by UncleSnr(m): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
sad She didn't use C-Section, or was she told that she will give birth like the Hebrew women?

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) by LadySarah: 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
My 1st was 4kg and second 4.2kg respectively,they are my miracles.I know the pain she is going thtough as she is even smiling,when you cant even laff anyhow.episitomy is a bitch!

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) / Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) / Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.