Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Nemanja Matic Insists He Has Nothing To Prove To Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nemanja Matic Insists He Has Nothing To Prove To Chelsea (299 Views)

Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps / Nemanja Matic Signs New Contract With Man Utd Until June 2023 / Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nemanja Matic Insists He Has Nothing To Prove To Chelsea by phantomayo: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
Nemanja Matic has insisted that he "does not need to prove anything" to former club Chelsea when returning to Stamford Bridge with Manchester United next weekend.

The Serbia international was surprisingly given the green light to leave West London in the summer to reunite with
Jose Mourinho at Old Trafford.
Matic has settled in well at his new team, featuring for the 15th time already this season in the 2-0 win over another of his ex-clubs in Benfica on Tuesday night.
Ahead of Sunday afternoon's trip to West London, the 29-year-old claims that it will be business as usual.
"When I played there I showed my quality. We won the title twice, we also won cups. So I don't need to prove anything to them - I need to prove it to my new club," the London Evening Standard quotes him as saying.
"I spent a good time at Chelsea, three-and-a-half years is a long time, so, of course, it means a lot to me to go back. It's going to be...continue here http://www.columny.com/2017/11/nemanja-magic-insists-he-has-nothing-to.html?showComment=1509567233187&m=1

(1) (Reply)

Ventura Sacked From Italy Post After World Cup Qualifying Failure / Brazil Footballers Remembered One Year After Plane Crash / Arsene Wenger Banned For Three-matches, Fined £40,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.