Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Can Someone Help With Advice. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Someone Help With Advice. (382 Views)

Help With Advice On Moving Out Of The Country. / Can Someone Help Me Check If The Visa Is Legit / I Want To Relocate To Canada In November 2020 Please Help With Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help With Advice. by passmethat: 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
My name is Rotimi , i live in Gambia. I need the great member of Nairaland living in Abuja to help me with advice that i need which will help me making my decision. I have spent up to 7 years here in Banjul and now i have to relocate back home and start up my own business.

I am going into food processing while i am present in Abuja . Can someone help me with link to accommodation with budget of 500k per year 2 bedroom.

Access to good road i have a car and i can go anywhere withing i have being to Abuja 7 times and i have always love to live in the city . If you can make in in Banjul you can anywhere.

Your responds is needed i need links where i can browse to accommodation for rent i have tried some site all i see us outdated posts thanks.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Help With Advice. by Gentlevin: 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
U can visit olx website and search among rent apartments in d abuja section and u will find contacts .....

(1) (Reply)

Dana Air Bags 4th Nigerian Customer Service Award…opens New Outlet / Information About Switzerland / Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.