Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,942 members, 7,838,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Warning: Moneymall-nigeria (tipster) Is A Fraud! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Warning: Moneymall-nigeria (tipster) Is A Fraud! (973 Views)

Betking Is A Fraud / How To Identify Fake Bet9ja FIXED MATCH Tipster / Bet9ja Cashout IS A Fraud!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning: Moneymall-nigeria (tipster) Is A Fraud! by ThaThinka: 12:33am On Nov 02, 2017

This is a long one.

I have to start by commending the mods for deleting canvassing posts by the tipster called MoneyMall-Nigeria or MoneyMallNG. Although I saw his Telegram link here, I noticed the mods have been deleting his posts. Well done!

I observed his free Telegram channel for some time, although I wasn't staking on all games, and was impressed. You may search for it via Google if you wish to it check out.

I noticed he had, and still has, a VVIP 'rollover' plan (screenshot 1). It looked interesting. He even posted pictures of some winners from the VVIP group. But I further went ahead to confirm if there is a guarantee of winning 3 of 3 at a go on his 3-day rollover plan. Check screenshots 2 and 3 for his confirmations.

Could you imagine this fellow couldn't produce two consecutive wins? I had been staking higher than the 2K with the hope that he will at least produce two straight wins. If he did, I'd have recovered both stake and subscription payment.

But he only managed 2 wins out of 6! shocked Imagine. That's from Friday to Monday (30th). I missed 2 of these games – one win and one loss.

After joining the so-called VVIP, I couldn't see any signs of the wins he had been claiming. I had to confirm from him if I was in the right place (screenshot 4). For instance, he seemed to be telling people in the free channel of how VVIP won Monday-Friday in screenshot 5. Look at the VVIP postings in screenshot 6 - only two games.

I have more damning evidence. For now, I hope people are learning the tricks of these people.

The poor fellow who claimed winning four seasons of rollovers won't refund just 12K when I decided to cut my loss. This guy be learner o. His claim: he didn't promise a refund. He forgot he didn't indicate payment was non-refundable as well.

I mean if you couldn't provide the deliverables, you should be able to return the payment. See lack of integrity. Small time na these same ones go dey abuse politicians. He was even threatening me when I informed him of my intention to expose his shady dealings.

I searched for people's experience with the MoneyMall-Nigeria guy on Google, but saw nothing. I did the same here and that was when I noticed mods had been deleting his posts. In my mind, I figured that was because promotion of betting was prohibited here. I went ahead to pay him because I couldn't find anything concrete, positive or negative, about him.

This is a warning to those of you thinking of doing anything with him to keep off! How I wish I saw something like this before I paid him. This one na hungry fellow, man.

Another reason I had to do this was that he even threatened to deal with me if I did so. He appears to be an arrogant person. I'm waiting for him.

I may post his name, phone numbers and website when I make up my mind on that. From my research, I found that he doesn't operate only on Telegram. People need to avoid doing anything with this kind of individual.

Update: If you come across any of the following details when dealing with anyone, run!

SKYE Bank
Account Name: Aderemi Kayode
Account Number: 3028987006
Account Type: Savings Account

Onlinemoneymals@gmail.com

The funny thing was that I was unwilling to part with just 2K a month, even only N1, for any tipping service. I wouldn’t have risked near as much as I did if I knew this one na empty barrel – I’m not that reckless. My thought that he was genuine for having the confidence to charge that much.

This one na story for the gods now. Be warned!

1 Share

Re: Warning: Moneymall-nigeria (tipster) Is A Fraud! by ThaThinka: 12:35am On Nov 02, 2017
Here are the screenshots 5 and 6.

Re: Warning: Moneymall-nigeria (tipster) Is A Fraud! by ngwaba(m): 6:12am On Nov 03, 2017
Thanks for the information. This fellow is a criminal.
Re: Warning: Moneymall-nigeria (tipster) Is A Fraud! by ThaThinka: 11:04am On Nov 03, 2017
ngwaba:
Thanks for the information. This fellow is a criminal.

Good to see that someone agrees. It appears you have encountered him.

I have intention of monitoring him for some time. Once I detect him trying to lie to people, I'd block him if I could. cheesy

I knew I could lose the money I paid him. What infuriated me was his boldness about fake picks. That made me stake too high. He did no better than I could have myself.

The most annoying was that he still sounded arrogant and daring.
Re: Warning: Moneymall-nigeria (tipster) Is A Fraud! by ngwaba(m): 11:48am On Nov 03, 2017
ThaThinka:

Good to see that someone agrees. It appears you have encountered him.

I have intention of monitoring him for some time. Once I detect him trying to lie to people, I'd block him if I could. cheesy

I knew I could lose the money I paid him. What infuriated me was his boldness about fake picks. That made me stake too high. He did no better than I could have myself.

The most annoying was that he still sounded arrogant and daring.
I actually joined the group and saw how his games were moving etc. I chatted him privately to know how serious he was about his claims. He was so anxious for me to pay up and join the VVIP group. I told him I will do so next week. It was this week I started noticing that excuses for not winning became constant and that's when I came across your post. I still have his number.
Re: Warning: Moneymall-nigeria (tipster) Is A Fraud! by ThaThinka: 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
ngwaba:

I actually joined the group and saw how his games were moving etc. I chatted him privately to know how serious he was about his claims. He was so anxious for me to pay up and join the VVIP group. I told him I will do so next week. It was this week I started noticing that excuses for not winning became constant and that's when I came across your post. I still have his number.

Good one. I am happy my post kept another person from falling victim.

I was the reason he was giving those excuses. I noticed it was when I started complaining that he wanted to sound transparent on the 'free' group.

Do you know if his channel is still up? He removed me, as I expected.

1 Like

Re: Warning: Moneymall-nigeria (tipster) Is A Fraud! by ninekey8392(f): 2:21am On Dec 18, 2018
I received a message from moneymall.Ng inviting me for an assessment interview at block18, plot 10 chief albert iyorah street,off babatunde anjous street admiralty way Lekki on Wednesday. Please room are they real

(1) (Reply)

Victor Moses Has Been Nominated For The 2017 BBC African Football Player Of The / Today's Wednesday Game Bets On Punters Zone / Arsenal Vs Chelsea Live Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.