Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,008 members, 7,863,664 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

2008 Camry - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2008 Camry (716 Views)

Urgent Sale:2008 Camry Pimped To 2010 N1.650m / Lovely Mint Red 2008 Camry XLE. Just Arrived And Super Tapping / 2007/2008 Camry Going For A Give Away Price Of 2.3m Last. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2008 Camry by woleakin1(m): 10:32am On Mar 18, 2010
pls i need 2008 Camry for immediate purchase fresh tokunbo call me 8178576
Re: 2008 Camry by Fhemmmy: 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2010
Hello Sir,

How immediate do you want this?
Would a great ride from yonder with some savings and guarantee of getting something great that you want and the opportunity to work with us to chose what you want worth the wait?
Tell us more of what you want and we will make it happy.

Femmmy.moto@gmail.com is the mail add and we will be looking forward to servicing you.

Prices could varies from 2.8M Naira to 4M Naira based on the following:
Color
Mileage
Trim of the ride
Other Effizzy of importance to you.

We narrow the gaps btw great rides and affordabilities . . . .
Re: 2008 Camry by rabosh(m): 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2010
Hi Fhemmy,
Seen the good work you're doing on nairaland. I need a 2009 camry xle. I however want some particular specs without costing me an eye or an arm e.g black leather interior, navigation screen, 6 cd loader, mp3, fog lights, v6 , low mileage and not accidented .Prefarably in blue, black and any other colours apart from white, red and silver.

Please send info and details to dipo_isaacs@yahoo.com
Re: 2008 Camry by Fhemmmy: 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2010
rabosh:

Hi Fhemmy,
Seen the good work you're doing on nairaland. I need a 2009 camry xle. I however want some particular specs without costing me an eye or an arm e.g black leather interior, navigation screen, 6 cd loader, mp3, fog lights, v6 , low mileage and not accidented .Prefarably in blue, black and any other colours apart from white, red and silver.

Please send info and details to dipo_isaacs@yahoo.com

Hello Sir,

Thank you for your great comment, we will do our best to remain good with our service to you and others to remain open.

You sure have a real good and great taste in a car, we have to commend you on that.
But we all know that Stew that is sweet, Na money "kill" am

For what you want, we might have a little challenges . . . . .I have come to realize that Black Leather for XLE is not too common, but for SE Model, and i think SE Model is too low for Nigerian Roads, at least that is what i have heard from so many people.
If you wont mind a Normal XLE with brown leather, with Navigation System as you have asked for and all the toys that comes with a big man's car,
We will be able to deliver one to you at a cost of 4.5M Naira Sir.
None Accidental
No odometer roll back
Mileage is less than 30K Miles.

For more info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . . . . Check out the posted pix and imagine all the possibilities.

Re: 2008 Camry by Fhemmmy: 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2010
More

Re: 2008 Camry by Fhemmmy: 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2010
Let us know what you want . . . . .We will do all possible to make it happen

(1) (Reply)

99/2000 Honda Babyboy For Quick Sales N780k Banix 017383301 08045476690 / Construction Equipment And Heavy Machinery Lease In Portharcourt / I Need A Toyota Hiace Bus To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.