Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

Casemiro Was Roasted On Twitter For Dive Moment With Harry Winks - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Casemiro Was Roasted On Twitter For Dive Moment With Harry Winks (1427 Views)

Nemanja Matic Sympathies With Harry Maguire / La Liga: Carvajal Wonder Goal, Casemiro Header Help Madrid Beat Atletico / World Cup:Photo Of Ekong Exchanging Jersey With Harry Kane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Casemiro Was Roasted On Twitter For Dive Moment With Harry Winks by Newsedge: 7:55am On Nov 02, 2017
Casemiro was roasted on Twitter for dive moment with Harry Winks. Tottenham had everyone on the edges of their seats when they held Real Madrid to a dramatic 1-1 at the Bernabeu two weeks ago.

Spurs perfectly exemplified the recent resurgence of English sides in the Champions League with a spirited performance from goalkeeper to frontline.

It did no favours in the expectations department for the return leg, however, as Los Blancos maded their first trip to Wembley Stadium.

And the last visitors to England's national stadium were dealt a harsh 90 minutes with Liverpool slumping to a 4-1 win that saw Harry Kane at his finest.

Furthermore, Real Madrid have been blighted with tumultuous from in La Liga with Barcelona pulling out an eight point lead after their demoralising 2-1 defat at Girona.

Read more.... http://newsedge.com.ng/casemiro-roasted-twitter-dive-moment/
Re: Casemiro Was Roasted On Twitter For Dive Moment With Harry Winks by IamtherealRita(f): 7:57am On Nov 02, 2017
First class dive

1 Like

Re: Casemiro Was Roasted On Twitter For Dive Moment With Harry Winks by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 02, 2017
IamtherealRita:
First class dive
Real Rita, did you watched the match ni?
Re: Casemiro Was Roasted On Twitter For Dive Moment With Harry Winks by Yeligray(m): 8:08am On Nov 02, 2017
Real madrid has fallen

1 Like

Re: Casemiro Was Roasted On Twitter For Dive Moment With Harry Winks by chiefolododo(m): 8:11am On Nov 02, 2017
Casemiro just dey look yesterday.
Re: Casemiro Was Roasted On Twitter For Dive Moment With Harry Winks by IamtherealRita(f): 8:13am On Nov 02, 2017
modelmike7:

Real Rita, did you watched the match ni?

I did
Re: Casemiro Was Roasted On Twitter For Dive Moment With Harry Winks by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 02, 2017
IamtherealRita:

I did
The final score and who scored for Madrid?
Re: Casemiro Was Roasted On Twitter For Dive Moment With Harry Winks by internationalman(m): 8:32am On Nov 02, 2017
I so much dislike this player. He should've seen red in last season classico.
Re: Casemiro Was Roasted On Twitter For Dive Moment With Harry Winks by IamtherealRita(f): 8:32am On Nov 02, 2017
modelmike7:

The final score and who scored for Madrid?

You sound funny sha, the match ended 3:1 in favour of the host Tottenham Hotspur

Dele Alli scored 2 goals for Tottenham, while Christian Ericksen score 1, C Ronaldo scored for R. Madrid
Re: Casemiro Was Roasted On Twitter For Dive Moment With Harry Winks by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 02, 2017
IamtherealRita:

You sound funny sha, the match ended 3:1 in favour of the host Tottenham Hotspur

Dele Alli scored 2 goals for Tottenham, while Christian Ericksen score 1, C Ronaldo scored for R. Madrid
Wow! I'm impressed, highly impressed.
I like ladies who love soccer.
Keep it up pretty!
If we both put politics aside, we can be very good friends, cos I love Buhari to a fault and you hate him to a fault!

Football is life....... Not politics!!

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Unexpected Goals In Football ● Crazy ● Funny Moments ● NEW / 2015 World Cup Winner Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault / Quit If U Gamble To Make Profit But Have Never Won Since U Began 5 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.