Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Video: Jim Iyke -I Brought My Dying Mother To TB Joshua, Desperate For Him To He - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Jim Iyke -I Brought My Dying Mother To TB Joshua, Desperate For Him To He (545 Views)

I Don't Make Noise Like Obi Cubana, Jim Iyke, I Make Real Money - Uche Maduagwu / Jim Iyke: I Have Kissed Over 200 Actresses On Movie Sets / Jim Iyke: I Was Not Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Jim Iyke -I Brought My Dying Mother To TB Joshua, Desperate For Him To He by marjos: 9:49am On Nov 02, 2017
In a recent Interview on Channels TV, Nollywood actor Jim Iyke revealed that Pastor TB joshua took advantage of him and his siblings when they brought their Late Mum to the synagogue church for deliverance.

He said; “At that point even I’m told there’ll be a cure in hell I’ll go. You are talking about your mother. So we went.

“I can remember I went there with my security man, my sister and PA. And when we got there, I was upstairs but there was constant insistence that I come to church. And I said, ‘but that wasn’t the arrangement because I kept my mum in the hospital and was expecting that you’ll lay your hand on her and she’ll get better’, but they said ‘no you must come to church.’

“Then my sister forced me and we went to church downstairs. I was there when the whole stuff of touching people started, I found it a little laughable seriously because this is a national TV and people watch from all corner. I can remember my sister pinched me and said, ‘you’ve got to stop.’

Watch and Read: https://eaunde..com.ng/2017/11/video-jim-iyke-i-brought-my-dying.html
Re: Video: Jim Iyke -I Brought My Dying Mother To TB Joshua, Desperate For Him To He by biacan(f): 9:51am On Nov 02, 2017
You took yourself their so enough of all this noise
Re: Video: Jim Iyke -I Brought My Dying Mother To TB Joshua, Desperate For Him To He by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:08am On Nov 02, 2017
biacan:
You took yourself their so enough of all this noise
Am sure he only went there outta desperation
Re: Video: Jim Iyke -I Brought My Dying Mother To TB Joshua, Desperate For Him To He by AntiWailer: 10:22am On Nov 02, 2017
I knew it was a scam.

They must have negotiated acting for his mother's healness

(1) (Reply)

Obama’s Girl, Malia Seen Smoking A Cigarette And Kissing A Guy At First Harvard- / Newlywed, Adesua Wellington, Shares On The Things God Has Taught Her Recently / Pope Francis Proposes Change To Part Of Lord's Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.