Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. (1351 Views)

8 Things You MUST Do To Avoid SARS/Police Harassment. No 4 Is Important / PCRRU: See The States That Recorded The Most Complaints About Police Harassment / Policemen Injure Many In Bayelsa As They Open Fire On Youths. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by Darnii(m): 10:08am On Nov 02, 2017
Due to the recent Harassment of The Nigerian Police on Nigerian Youth, I Daniel As a Nigerian youth is calling on my fellow youths to let's make moves to stop this... This can be going on forever..
let's all come together and Fix a Date that would Take effect in all 36 States of Nigeria.. THE TIME IS NOW!!
Comment your name and location and also ideas on how to end this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 02, 2017
Damilare, Ibadan.

Darnii:
Due to the recent Harassment of The Nigerian Police on Nigerian Youth, I Daniel Oladele As a Nigerian youth is calling on my fellow youths to let's make moves to stop this... This can be going on forever..
let's all come together and Fix a Date that would Take effect in all 36 States of Nigeria.. THE TIME IS NOW!!
Re: POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by Darnii(m): 10:44am On Nov 02, 2017
donsimo:
Damilare, Ibadan.

Very well sir, you can also help in bringing people to this thread, we can make this happen..
Re: POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by Darnii(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2017
someone should help move this to Front Page...
Re: POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by urvillagepeoplee(m): 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
ovu-vuen-vuen-vuen, from d ancient city of Benin
LETS COME TOGETHER AND SAY NO TO OPPRESSION FROM SARS AND POLICE,ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Re: POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by DONFASZY(m): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Dis is very necessary as SARS and odas take dis as regular Income business
Re: POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by 2shure: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
sars only
they should be scrapped.
i cant go out in peace again
im fed up of nigeria
Re: POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by Darnii(m): 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
LETS COME TOGETHER AND SAY NO TO OPPRESSION FROM SARS AND POLICE,ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Yes poorly
Re: POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by Darnii(m): 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
Yes oo
Re: POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by Darnii(m): 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
2shure:
sars only they should be scrapped. i cant go out in peace again im fed up of nigeria
Together we can stop this.. was are YOUTHS!
Re: POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by Darnii(m): 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
2shure:
sars only they should be scrapped. i cant go out in peace again im fed up of nigeria
Together we can stop this.. we are YOUTHS!
Re: POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
I agree
Re: POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by urvillagepeoplee(m): 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
lalasticlala pls move to FP,we need others to see this thread.
Re: POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by Darnii(m): 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
I really hope this can be on FP
Re: POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by SHEAU(m): 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nigeria police needs reforms
Re: POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
Guys let's push this,

Is it until more of us die, or our girlfriends are raped before we speak up?
Re: POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by Isiri: 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
supported. I'm in ..Lagos
Re: POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by 1Rebel: 3:45am On Nov 06, 2017
Darnii:
someone should help move this to Front Page...

Move wetin?

Does this forum look like a beer parlor to you?

Silly kids
Re: POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 06, 2017
My rebel, I know how to force the scrap of sars from Nigeria, am not just interested in doing it yet.
This movement is a much peaceful way.
Re: POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by Darnii(m): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
1Rebel:

Move wetin?
Does this forum look like a beer parlor to you?
Silly kids
Well you the one speaking more like a Drunkard here..

2 Likes

Re: POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by pokipoki: 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
I really don't know what is there to protest about. Most of the police personnel that harsh and threaten people are mostly the recruit cadre (non officers). What needs to be done is to flush them out and recruit graduates.
Re: POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by Darnii(m): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
And you think the NPF is ready to do that?
Re: POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by Darnii(m): 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Don't get it twisted, it's a peaceful protest, No one is going violent.. no way
Re: POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by Shegzy8(m): 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
this should be on front page.......i support the movement pa
Re: POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
pokipoki:
I really don't know what is there to protest about. Most of the police personnel that harsh and threaten people are mostly the recruit cadre (non officers). What needs to be done is to flush them out and recruit graduates.

Which graduate wants to be a recruit.
Are you serious, would you.

Bro this thing is getting out of hand, is it till you lose people before we try. Look at the situation of the alafin son, so you see even the power are not spared.
Re: POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
Twitter is the best place to do this
Re: POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by Darnii(m): 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
billycayana:
Twitter is the best place to do this
if you have any idea on how we can trend it, it's welcomed sir
Re: POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by bestspoke: 11:01am On Nov 18, 2017
Darnii:
if you have any idea on how we can trend it, it's welcomed sir

please DM @naijablogger on twitter and table your proposition. He is a verified twitter hype man and can trend your keyword in Lagos and Nigeria.
Re: POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by Darnii(m): 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
I guess its time for someone to help move this to the front page. #EndSARS
Re: POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by 1Rebel: 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
grin
Re: POLICE HARASSMENT ON YOUTHS: Nationwide Protest Thread. by Shugarlord213: 7:37am On Mar 30, 2018
Darnii:
Due to the recent Harassment of The Nigerian Police on Nigerian Youth, I Daniel As a Nigerian youth is calling on my fellow youths to let's make moves to stop this... This can be going on forever..

Dm @naijablogger On Twitter. He trends things well

(1) (Reply)

Baby Daddy Stabs Wife Dead At Her Birthday In Rivers State(photos) / Slay Queen Leaves Baby In Hot Car To Die As She Goes To Party (Photos) / Drama As Thief Snatches 'Bribery Bag' From Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.