Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Osama Bin-laden’s Family Airplane Crashes Into Car Auction - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Osama Bin-laden’s Family Airplane Crashes Into Car Auction (1071 Views)

Car Crashes Into Building In Lagos. One Dead, Another Injured / Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 / Public Car Auction To Hold In Lagos This Saturday - Carsbazr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osama Bin-laden’s Family Airplane Crashes Into Car Auction by Bmedels26(f): 10:37am On Nov 02, 2017

Three members of Osama Bin Laden’s family and a pilot died from the “effects of fire” when a jet plane crashed, preliminary post-mortem tests have found.

Bin Laden’s half-sister, Sana Mohammed Bin Laden, her mother, Raja Bashir Hashim, and his brother-in-law, Zuhair Hashim died in the crash on Friday.

The jet’s pilot, Jordanian Mazen Al-Aqeel Da’jah Salem, was also killed.

An inquest into the deaths was opened and adjourned earlier.

The Saudi Arabian embassy said it was working with the British authorities to repatriate the bodies.

The Saudi-registered Phenom 300 private jet was attempting to land at Blackbushe Airport when it crashed on to dozens of cars and burst into flames killing all on board.

The airport reopened on Monday after it was shut over the weekend to allow for investigations.

Police are carrying out a joint investigation with the Air Accidents Investigation Branch

The Bin Laden family tree

Osama Bin Laden’s father Mohammed was originally from Yemen and moved to Saudi Arabia in the 1910s
He became the head of a construction empire that is behind some of the biggest building projects in Saudi Arabia
Mohammed Bin Laden, who died in a plane crash in 1968, had many wives, and is estimated to have had at least 50 children
His eldest son, Salem Bin Laden, also died in a plane crash in Texas in 1988
The Bin Laden family – many of whom live in the US – severed ties with Osama before disowning him after the 11 September attacks
[i][/i]
SOURCE: http://carfreaksng.com/2017/11/02/osama-bin-ladens-family-airplane-crashes-car-auction/

CREDIT :BBC

Kindly share and like our Facebook Fan page
(https://www.facebook.com/Carfreaksng-131713534093196/)
Re: Osama Bin-laden’s Family Airplane Crashes Into Car Auction by richeeyo(m): 10:48am On Nov 02, 2017
This CIA guys are good at what they do

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Tacuma 2014 For Sale / 3 Girls Suffocate Inside Parked Car In Kano State / I Want To Sell My Porsche Piwis 2 Tester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.