Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Use Of Mugs You Never Thought Possible - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Use Of Mugs You Never Thought Possible (423 Views)

Loan Sharks Have Pushed Me Into The Thought Of Committing Suicide / Building Your Decentralized Company On A Large Scale Through The Use Of Xdac / I Thought I Have Gotten A Job, Cruel Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use Of Mugs You Never Thought Possible by kiakiaprint: 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
On first glance, this title might be a little misleading as you might wonder what other use a good old mug can serve other than produce hot steaming liquid to soothe your mind. Tea, water, and coffee always taste better inside mugs, you would agree though it has not been proven scientifically as of yet. Mugs have only one use, you would say but I am on a mission to tell you otherwise.

Peradventure I told you mugs can be used to transport yourself to any part of the world without the necessary accreditation, I bet all the mug sellers and producers will soon run out of mugs to sell. In truth that would be too far-fetched to believe. Sit back, take a cup of coffee in that mug I know you are holding (the irony) and see what the mug will turn to before the steaming liquid in it ends or goes down your throat.

Corporate branding

You must have seen the occasions in which mugs are used to promote a business. Do you have a business you want to promote or improve the reach Without a consultation fee, I can tell you that customizing mugs in whatever form you want can pass a message for a long time.

People always use mugs and if the mug looks classy and inviting with your logo, address and any sort of message you want printed on it, your brand, company, and business have that presence in every home, office or anywhere it is kept. The mug has a silent way of advertising what you do without you being there. A branded mug is a gift that keeps giving.

Souvenir item

At the end of the year, in a bid to reward your loyal clients and customers, a customized mug does wonders for continuous patronage. Without being overly expensive, you have the chance to always be in the consciousness of that person. At Kiakiaprint , we pride ourselves in the knowledge that your weddings, events, or any other sort of ceremonies can even be more special with our range of customized mugs .During festive periods, customized mugs can also be used as gifts.

Allow us to print any message you want on the mugs, and see the person given glow with unabashed pride. Simple gestures matter, and none as much as the gift of a mug that is sure to remind people of who you are and what you do.

Read more here: http://blog.kiakiaprint.com/2017/10/19/uses-of-mugs-you-never-thought-possible/

Cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Why Mentorship Is A Necessity / A Bad Job With A Good Boss Is Better Than A Good Job With A Bad Boss / Sell Yourself Well At A Job Interview By Tokunbo Fasoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.