Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

30 Days Writing Challenge - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 30 Days Writing Challenge (530 Views)

Winners Of The Onepipe Writing Challenge Emerge / Union Bank Campus Writing Challenge On Okadabooks,your Readership Is Needed,pls / 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Days Writing Challenge by toys2seven(m): 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Late Post! (1/11/2017)

Hello guys,

It’s the first day in the month of November, and it means it’s time to make the big announcement. Stay with me.

So, for the next thirty (30) days, I’ll be putting my writing skills to the test, by writing for a whole month straight.

“Haven’t you written for a whole month before?”

Well, I have, but what makes this different is the spontaneity. I can boldly say, I’m a better spontaneous writer, than your favourite writer. Yup! (tag them to come defend themselves… Lol).

Basically, it means I’ll pull up a topic under any niche at random and do justice to the topic. I’ll be doing that throughout the month of November.

If you want to give in to your curiosity and see if I can pull this off, then follow me on my blog - MatureMindsTalk.com and on Facebook at Ogidiolu Elijah Jaybee. Or just watch this space.

If there’s anything you also want to challenge me to write on, tag me and bring it on (T&C's apply). Also if you’re a writer, and you want me to challenge you to write on a topic, tag me and be my guest. Got it?

It’s Jaybee’s “Write” Time 30 Days Writing Challenge (November 1 – 30, 2017). The general hashtag for this Challenge is: #WriteTimeChallenge and my personal hashtag is: #JaybeesWriteTime (I'll be using both).

Can Jaybee pull this off? Let’s all keep our fingers crossed for the next 30 days.

Cheers!

#OverAndOut

Re: 30 Days Writing Challenge by meneski(m): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2017
Bro you no do NaNoWriMo?
Re: 30 Days Writing Challenge by toys2seven(m): 12:13am On Nov 04, 2017
meneski:
Bro you no do NaNoWriMo?

Nah... Heard about it late. I'll sure join in next year though
Re: 30 Days Writing Challenge by meneski(m): 9:12am On Nov 04, 2017
toys2seven:

Nah... Heard about it late. I'll sure join in next year though
... I for do oh. But my device na shit.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Romantic Novels / These 55 Quotes Will Keep You A Head Ahead Of Others / Farmer Makes Quarter Of A Million Naira Writing Hausa Romance Novels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.