Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

You Can't Resist This Mouth-watering Opportunity For Python Programmers. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / You Can't Resist This Mouth-watering Opportunity For Python Programmers. (860 Views)

Python Programmers Hang-out / Python Programmers Lets Meet Here!!! / Free Udemy Course For Python Programmers(2 days left) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Resist This Mouth-watering Opportunity For Python Programmers. by classicdude1(m): 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Are you a freelancer in Python programming niche or a Blogger and you need more exposure(including links to your blog, social media etc)

Don't worry anymore.

I’m creating an expert roundup post for my blog( Cool Python Codes) and would love to include your insights on the following topic:

How to learn Python effectively- The best way.

Just 100–500 words on this topic would be awesome.

You can basically tell me how you learned Python. It should be written in a way that you are telling someone how to learn Python.

I’ve invited 60 other influential bloggers/authors/freelancers to contribute and some have already agreed to participate.

Deadline for submissions is 23rd of November – hope you are able to participate.

Kindly include a brief description of yourself.

Kindly submit your entry here

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Auto-tuning On My LG TV / Pls What Is The Default Filename Of Username And Password File In Filezilla Ftps / Gotv Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.