Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,073 members, 7,863,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Abija Clock 60 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abija Clock 60 (1087 Views)

Tajudeen Oyewole Abija Presented With A Car / Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija / Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abija Clock 60 by Alubarika1234(m): 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
To those of you who may not know much about him, Tajudeen Oyewole aka Abija is a renowned Veteran Yoruba Epic actor who was the rave of the moment in the 80s and 90s with the likes of Goroso, Fadeyi Oloro, Olofa Ina, Ogunjimi and the rest. The thespian is however in celebration mood as he clocked 60. His 60 birthday was last Thursday 26 October 2017 and he was celebrated on social media by top actors and actresses, as well as well-wishers. The generation that witnessed his great mystical performances especially with “Ajon” would always remember his uniqueness. “Abijawara Bi Ekun

Re: Abija Clock 60 by SuperSuave(m): 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
so na this man be abija? see hin shinny head like almajiri plate grin
op, get us a picture of Dagunro too, I dey hear the names but I no sabi dem
Re: Abija Clock 60 by joseo: 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
Happy birthday sir longest live and prosperity

(1) (Reply)

E-money Acquired Brand New Bentley Car(photo+video) / Fashion Alert: Man Crop Is The New Trend / She's Got To Be One Of The Most Beautiful Police Women In Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.