Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

House Burglar Caught In Ogboji Town Anambra Tied With Rope By Mob(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / House Burglar Caught In Ogboji Town Anambra Tied With Rope By Mob(pics) (1497 Views)

Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) / Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos / Armed Robber Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Rivers State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Burglar Caught In Ogboji Town Anambra Tied With Rope By Mob(pics) by zoba88: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
According to a social media user who shared the story,the thief pictured below was caught while trying to break into a house in Ogboji town,Anambra state.He was tied with rope

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/house-burglar-caught-in-ogboji-anambra.html?m=1

Re: House Burglar Caught In Ogboji Town Anambra Tied With Rope By Mob(pics) by midehi2(f): 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
Chai! hunger everywhere
Re: House Burglar Caught In Ogboji Town Anambra Tied With Rope By Mob(pics) by zoba88: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2017

Re: House Burglar Caught In Ogboji Town Anambra Tied With Rope By Mob(pics) by madridguy(m): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
The federal government should create employment.
Re: House Burglar Caught In Ogboji Town Anambra Tied With Rope By Mob(pics) by midehi2(f): 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
Stealing won't solve hunger, strive to do something good and God will bless the work of your hands
Re: House Burglar Caught In Ogboji Town Anambra Tied With Rope By Mob(pics) by ufuosman(m): 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
They always start somewhere
Re: House Burglar Caught In Ogboji Town Anambra Tied With Rope By Mob(pics) by inotice: 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
make dem pity am abegg.nah APC cause am.
Re: House Burglar Caught In Ogboji Town Anambra Tied With Rope By Mob(pics) by Queenlovely(f): 3:52am On Nov 03, 2017
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: House Burglar Caught In Ogboji Town Anambra Tied With Rope By Mob(pics) by Aquactic(m): 4:13am On Nov 03, 2017
He should be hanged for two reasons:

1. For being a theif.

2. For being poor.

#Keep It real
Re: House Burglar Caught In Ogboji Town Anambra Tied With Rope By Mob(pics) by tincan007(m): 6:53am On Nov 03, 2017
That's very kind of you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I remember 2008, at wuse market. I saved a boy from been lynched by the mob. He stole slice bread from a road side shops and other frustrated area boys wanted to lynch him. I paid for the slice bread and paid off the men. I claimed he was my relative. That was how he escaped jungle justice.
Today that young man I saved is an assistant professor at Hertfordshire University in London. He was a brilliant fellow but circumstances hit hard on him when he was excluded from his family will.
He sees me like his goddess. The point is that you should say no to jungle justice [/quote]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thief Beaten & Tied After Being Caught With A Gun In Portharcourt (Photos) / Two Married Women Pictured Fighting In Public, Draws Attention (Photos) / Little Boy Spotted Doing The Anchor Aromates Handshake With Vikings Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.