Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Apostation In Xtianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostation In Xtianity (1983 Views)

Xtianity Is No Threat; It Is Persuation To Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostation In Xtianity by shittufarukumar(m): 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
Deuteronomy(13:6-10)
6 “If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend who is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which thou hast not known, thou nor thy fathers

7 (namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth),

8 thou shalt not consent unto him nor hearken unto him, neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him;

9 but thou shalt surely kill him. Thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die, because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Lord thy God, who brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
Re: Apostation In Xtianity by shittufarukumar(m): 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
If this is commanded by bible den y do xtian say muslims are violent mean while they are the green snake under the green grass
Re: Apostation In Xtianity by shittufarukumar(m): 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
Bulls eye
Re: Apostation In Xtianity by hopefulLandlord: 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
shittufarukumar:
Bulls eye

let me play the impasta advocate here since Christians seem not to have your time

these are Judaic laws and do not apply to Christianity (anymore), what have you got to say to that?
Re: Apostation In Xtianity by iamgenius(m): 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

let me play the impasta advocate here since Christians seem not to have your time

these are Judaic laws and do not apply to Christianity (anymore), what have you got to say to that?
We still got lots to say. Let them come. You are an atheist.

But Jesus didn't come to destroy the former rules, books and the prophets.
Re: Apostation In Xtianity by delishpot: 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
shittufarukumar:
If this is commanded by bible den y do xtian say muslims are violent mean while they are the green snake under the green grass

Have you seen Christians practicing that?
Re: Apostation In Xtianity by shittufarukumar(m): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
delishpot:

Have you seen Christians practicing that?
have seen muslims around you practicing it too
Re: Apostation In Xtianity by delishpot: 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
shittufarukumar:
have seen muslims around you practicing it too

Yes! I have seen countries where they practice beheadings, hand chopping etc. Not too long ago, as in in this our generation o Zamfara state chopped off a man's hand for stealing based on Sharia law. Google is your friend in case you want proof. A few years ago Saudis chopped off a woman's head because the said she killed her co wife's child. She claimed innocence until her death. Google is your friend again just in case. No need to dig out more. I am sure unless you want to be a hypocrite and lie through your teeth, you will know that in core Muslim countries Apostasy would still be punished by death unless the apostate runs away to another town where no one knows his history.
Re: Apostation In Xtianity by enilove(m): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
shittufarukumar:

Deuteronomy(13:6-10)
6 “If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend who is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which thou hast not known, thou nor thy fathers

7 (namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth),

8 thou shalt not consent unto him nor hearken unto him, neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him;

9 but thou shalt surely kill him. Thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die, because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Lord thy God, who brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

What you quoted is true but no longer applicable.

It was part of laws God gave to the Israelites to keep them unpoluted by the idol worshippers around them. This was necessary to keep them holy pending the coming of the Lord Jesus or the Messiah.

God hates idol worshiping because it is directly giving glory to Satan and his falling angels.

Since it was meant to keep them pure for the coming of the Lord , and when Jesus came he gave us a higher standard of laws of living .No need to kill anyone again, Jesus has paid the price with his blood.

Matthew 5:38-39,43-48 KJV
Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
39] But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. [43] Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44] But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
[45] That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
[46] For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
[47] And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others ? do not even the publicans so?
[48] Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

We christian are aware and we know why those laws were given that is why we don't practice apostasy again.

But for the muslims, it a diff thing entirely. The Law in the Bible says if they turn aside to worship idols. But the Islam and Quran claim we worship the same God. If that be the case why must they kill anyone who leaves Islam for Christianity since they claim we worship the same God.

Op, you should have asked why Christians don't practice apostasy , despite being written in the Bible ?

What will religion look like if christians kill their family members crossing to Islam and other religions as Islam is doing right now. It would make many to hate religion or Christianity and Islam .But right now it is not the case. That is why people view Islam alone as the worst religion and religion spread by sword and for terrorists , since every muslim wants to be like muhammed.

It is the practice of Taqiyyah to say Islam is a religion of peace.

I hope the Op and other musims can learn from this .We have it in our Law but don't practice it because Christ has come to fulfil the purpose of that Law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostation In Xtianity by shittufarukumar(m): 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
enilove:

It was part of laws God gave to the Israelites to keep them unpoluted by the idol worshippers around them. This was necessary to keep them holy pending the coming of the Lord Jesus or the Messiah.

God hates idol worshiping because it is directly giving glory to Satan and his falling angels.

Since it was meant to keep them pure for the coming of the Lord , and when Jesus came he gave us a higher standard of laws of living .No need to kill anyone again, Jesus has paid the price with his blood.

Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
39] But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. [43] Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44] But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
[45] That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
[46] For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
[47] And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others ? do not even the publicans so?
[48] Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

We christian are aware and we know why those laws were given that is why we don't practice apostasy again.

But for the muslims, it a diff thing entirely. The Law in the Bible says if they turn aside to worship idols. But the Islam and Quran claim we worship the same God. If that be the case why must they kill anyone who leaves Islam for Christianity since they claim we worship the same God.

Op, you should have asked why Christians don't practice apostasy , despite being written in the Bible ?

What will religion look like if christians kill their family members crossing to Islam and other religions as Islam is doing right now. It would make many to hate religion or Christianity and Islam .But right now it is not the case. That is why people view Islam alone as the worst religion and religion spread by sword and for terrorists , since every muslim wants to be like muhammed.

I hope the Op and other musims can learn from this .We have it in our Law but don't practice it because Christ has come to fulfil the purpose of that Law.
the apostation was precribed too during the time of sir u don't need to post almost 100 words to make points
Re: Apostation In Xtianity by shittufarukumar(m): 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
delishpot:

Yes! I have seen countries where they practice beheadings, hand chopping etc. Not too long ago, as in in this our generation o Zamfara state chopped off a man's hand for stealing based on Sharia law.
even the bible says if ur hand. Cause u to steal it better u cut it off but u interpreted in a way that suits u
Google is your friend in case you want proof.

A few years ago Saudis chopped off a woman's head because the said she killed her co wife's child. She claimed innocence until her death.
an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth a life for a life

Humans lie in our nature. To lie to save our asses

But anyways. Allah knows best
Google is your friend again just in case.

Noneed to dig out more. I am sure unless you want to be a hypocrite and lie through your teeth, you will know that in core Muslim countries Apostasy would still be punished by death unless the apostate runs away to another town where no one knows his history.
pls list the names of the countries and the victim with years with reference
Re: Apostation In Xtianity by iamgenius(m): 1:16am On Nov 03, 2017
enilove:

Is the Old Testament not part of the Bible? Remember, whenever you want to prove the prophesy of the birth of Jesus, you quote Isaiah.

Now, Jesus is talking for himself now. What do you have to say about these::

"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)"

As a result if the verse above, Jesus totally agree with the Old Testament Laws.

2 Chronicles 15:13 "All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman."

If Jesus has this to say:: Jesus replied, "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?
For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and 'Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.'

Why won't Jesus agree with the law of the Old Testament? Which should be more severe in punishment; Worshipping other things beside God or Cursing ones mother or father?

Thank God you know that God hates idol worshiping. But, Paul (the Corrupter) has this to say in the Old Testament :::

Romans 1:20-32

"20. For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.
21. For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. ...
32. Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them."
That's Paul Judgement for the idol worshippers.

WHY DO YOU BELIEVE IN ONE PART OF THE BIBLE, THEN DISBELIEF IN THE OTHER? THIS IS A WORST FIRN IF HYPOCRISY.
Re: Apostation In Xtianity by delishpot: 5:53am On Nov 03, 2017
shittufarukumar:
even the bible says if ur hand. Cause u to steal it better u cut it off but u interpreted in a way that suits u

I did not ask what the Bible said.......I asked you if you have seen those things being practiced by Christian leaders in the way Muslim leaders place fatwas. Have you seen those laws being enforced by Christian leaders for their people to carry out?

Simple question and you beating about the bush

You need flogging for asking me the year and countries. Now I know you are ignorant by choice. Ask your parents, if they aren't as ignorant as you are, and if they will not lie to save Islam from embarrassment they will tell you when the pedophile Zamfara gov chopped off a man's hand for stealing.
Plus sef, how stupid can you be? That you can not type "Sharia law man's hand chopped off in Zamfara State/Nigeria for stealing"
"Woman beheaded in Saudi" in Google search and read up?

Can you not do some research for once in your life?
What next? You will ask for proof that you were born of a woman? To list the names of the sperm and egg, that made you?

Quote me when you can give me examples like I gave you.
Re: Apostation In Xtianity by shittufarukumar(m): 6:06am On Nov 03, 2017
delishpot:

I did not ask what the Bible said.......I asked you if you have seen those things being practiced by Christian leaders in the way Muslim leaders place fatwas. Have you seen those laws being enforced by Christian leaders for their people to carry out?

Simple question and you beating about the bush

You need flogging for asking me the year and countries. Now I know you are ignorant by choice. Ask your parents, if they aren't as ignorant as you are, and if they will not lie to save Islam from embarrassment they will tell you when the pedophile Zamfara gov chopped off a man's hand for stealing.
Plus sef, how stupid can you be? That you can not type "Sharia law man's hand chopped off in Zamfara State/Nigeria for stealing"
"Woman beheaded in Saudi" in Google search and read up?

Can you not do some research for once in your life?
What next? You will ask for proof that you were born of a woman?

Quote me when you can give me examples like I gave you.
hu knws u may b doing it secretly
Re: Apostation In Xtianity by delishpot: 6:07am On Nov 03, 2017
shittufarukumar:
hu knws u may b doing it secretly

Doing what?
Re: Apostation In Xtianity by ConcernedRusian: 6:09am On Nov 03, 2017
shittufarukumar:

The difference is that Muslims actually do this in reality, whereas Christians don't, and haven't since the Middle Ages. In fact, there is more to Christianity than just the Bible, and boiling Christian views on apostacy to the Old Testament is just ignorance, and I'm an atheist saying this. I guess that a literalist slave Muslim would never understand.

Out of the book and into real life, what do we observe Shittu? Let's compare Christian to Muslim nations.

How many Christian or historically Christian countries on earth right now give the death sentence for leaving Christianity? ZERO.
Not even the most conservative of Christian countries, like Armenia, Georgia, Greece or Russia have a DEATH SENTENCE, letalone any other kind of criminal sentence, for leaving Christianity.

Now look at the modern day Muslim countries. Nearly every single one makes Apostacy jailable or a death sentence, and that's if you're lucky and the angry Muslim hardliners don't form a literal lynch mob with pitchforks and kill you themselves, as has happened in Egypt, Pakistan, Iraq, etc.
You can't even blame it on the poor and uneducated. Islamic religious zealotry cuts right through class divides in Muslim countries - many ISIS recruits and people who join Salafist movements in Bangladesh and Indonesia are from middle-class households. It's the Muslim religion and the culture that is backwards.

Also, are you a sockpuppet of OmarIbnShittu? You both have "shittu" in your name.

2 Likes

Re: Apostation In Xtianity by shittufarukumar(m): 6:11am On Nov 03, 2017
delishpot:

Doing what?
choping off heads and hands
Re: Apostation In Xtianity by delishpot: 6:15am On Nov 03, 2017
shittufarukumar:
choping off heads and hands

Hahahahaha, well if you talking about those Ritualists hiding behind church then yes. But it's same way Muslims do juju and hide behind Islam. Sit down there, people that brought religion to you guys don't even practice it when no one is looking. But I know you will not want to believe it. They gave you religion to dampen your brain. Now that they have hooked you, I can bet my 1 naira that you will be too afraid to think anything outside the koran That was the exact reason you were given religion. To make you NEVER question. Those who dare question are termed inovators or Apostates and those two are frowned upon. don't blame you tho.
Re: Apostation In Xtianity by delishpot: 6:23am On Nov 03, 2017
iamgenius:

Is the Old Testament not part of the Bible? Remember, whenever you want to prove the prophesy of the birth of Jesus, you quote Isaiah.

Now, Jesus is talking for himself now. What do you have to say about these::

"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)"

As a result if the verse above, Jesus totally agree with the Old Testament Laws.

2 Chronicles 15:13 "All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman."

If Jesus has this to say:: Jesus replied, "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?
For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and 'Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.'

Why won't Jesus agree with the law of the Old Testament? Which should be more severe in punishment; Worshipping other things beside God or Cursing ones mother or father?

Thank God you know that God hates idol worshiping. But, Paul (the Corrupter) has this to say in the Old Testament :::

Romans 1:20-32

"20. For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.
21. For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. ...
32. Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them."
That's Paul Judgement for the idol worshippers.

WHY DO YOU BELIEVE IN ONE PART OF THE BIBLE, THEN DISBELIEF IN THE OTHER? THIS IS A WORST FIRN IF HYPOCRISY.

The law is the 10 commandments. In the 10 commandments there were no punishments listed. Those were the law and the greatest amongst them was...... Love thine neighbour.
Yes, Jesus did not come to abolish them. Rather he came to make them strong and even added to them.
They Jews are like Muslims with those hadits. Koran says one thing, an Alfa/Imam comes with his interpretations and puts it as hadit . Same thing in Judaism and even Christianity too. A pastor interpretes the Bible and his followers call it law.

The 10 commandments were the law and when those laws were listed, there were no punishments added to the text. Feel free to list your copy of the 10 laws (brought down by Moses) that has the punishments listed with it.
Re: Apostation In Xtianity by enilove(m): 8:30am On Nov 03, 2017
shittufarukumar:
the apostation was precribed too during the time of sir u don't need to post almost 100 words to make points

With many words you don't understand how would you with few words.
Re: Apostation In Xtianity by shittufarukumar(m): 9:02am On Nov 03, 2017
enilove:

With many words you don't understand how would you with few words.

trust me I would understand that is if there is a point in it
Re: Apostation In Xtianity by enilove(m): 9:41am On Nov 03, 2017
shittufarukumar:
trust me I would understand that is if there is a point in it

How will trust a muslim. Lying is part of your religion which is known as Taqiyyah ( lying to defend Islam ) .

Jesus told the Pharisees :

John 8:44 KJV
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Every liar is a child of the devil.

The devil is the father of all liars.

When you see the fact you will not accept it because of Taqiyyah doctrine of Islam which you are practising.
Re: Apostation In Xtianity by enilove(m): 9:52am On Nov 03, 2017
ConcernedRusian:

The difference is that Muslims actually do this in reality, whereas Christians don't, and haven't since the Middle Ages. In fact, there is more to Christianity than just the Bible, and boiling Christian views on apostacy to the Old Testament is just ignorance, and I'm an atheist saying this. I guess that a literalist slave Muslim would never understand.

Out of the book and into real life, what do we observe Shittu? Let's compare Christian to Muslim nations.

How many Christian or historically Christian countries on earth right now give the death sentence for leaving Christianity? ZERO.
Not even the most conservative of Christian countries, like Armenia, Georgia, Greece or Russia have a DEATH SENTENCE, letalone any other kind of criminal sentence, for leaving Christianity.

Now look at the modern day Muslim countries. Nearly every single one makes Apostacy jailable or a death sentence, and that's if you're lucky and the angry Muslim hardliners don't form a literal lynch mob with pitchforks and kill you themselves, as has happened in Egypt, Pakistan, Iraq, etc.
You can't even blame it on the poor and uneducated. Islamic religious zealotry cuts right through class divides in Muslim countries - many ISIS recruits and people who join Salafist movements in Bangladesh and Indonesia are from middle-class households. It's the Muslim religion and the culture that is backwards.

Also, are you a sockpuppet of OmarIbnShittu? You both have "shittu" in your name.

Well said.
These people are evil . Most of them are aware of all those evil done by muslims globally but are not bothered. They are not bothered but they will very shortly when the table will turn against them.

The religion is full of violence and lacks love for humanity.
Re: Apostation In Xtianity by shittufarukumar(m): 10:46am On Nov 03, 2017
enilove:

How will trust a muslim. Lying is part of your religion which is known as Taqiyyah ( lying to defend Islam ) .

Jesus told the Pharisees :

John 8:44 KJV
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Every liar is a child of the devil.

The devil is the father of all liars.

When you see the fact you will not accept it because of Taqiyyah doctrine of Islam which you are practising.

is that all you have to say?

Re: Apostation In Xtianity by shittufarukumar(m): 11:02am On Nov 03, 2017
ConcernedRusian:

umarshek6 UmarIbnShittu faboytj and shittufarukumar are all my account
3 locked down for 65 proofs jesus didn't on the. After 15 intro proofs were posted by me
Re: Apostation In Xtianity by enilove(m): 11:40am On Nov 03, 2017
@delishpot, you err , in your interpretation of the Bible passage you quoted below:

Romans 1:20-21,29-32 KJV
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
[21] Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. [29] Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
[30] Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, [31] Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
[32] Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

because the verse 32 states that sinners like fornicators ,proud people ,murderers etc are worthy of death does not give you and I , even churches right to kill the sinners .

You don't have right to take another person's life because he changed his religion.

Many christians have converted to muslim and are not given death sentence by their people , even if they hate that religion the person converted to.
If you convert to a wrong religion , you will die and go to hell , why then must you kill such a person , he die one day after all.He may even go back to his former religion .Killing him would have deprived him of the mercy.

What verse 32 means is that after leaving this world sinners will die the second death which is eternal.
Re: Apostation In Xtianity by tartar9(m): 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
ConcernedRusian:

[s]The difference is that Muslims actually do this in reality, whereas Christians don't, and haven't since the Middle Ages. In fact, there is more to Christianity than just the Bible, and boiling Christian views on apostacy to the Old Testament is just ignorance, and I'm an atheist saying this. I guess that a literalist slave Muslim would never understand.

Also, are you a sockpuppet of OmarIbnShittu? You both have "shittu" in your name.[/s]
There are NO christian nations...they are all secular.When there was,apostacy was punishable by death.
Again,majority of Muslim countries do not have any apostacy law,for the many which do its more of a junk law which is hardly ever implemented.
Re: Apostation In Xtianity by akeensbussy(m): 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
enilove:

but the bible says God is not a man that we lie or change.
Re: Apostation In Xtianity by akeensbussy(m): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
enilove:

this is no longer valid but Malachi 3vs10 is valid.

keep deceiving yourself...
Re: Apostation In Xtianity by alBHAGDADI: 7:42am On Nov 04, 2017
shittufarukumar:

You Muslims read the Bible with a literal mind, that's why you never understand the spiritual meaning of what is conveyed in it.

Jesus wasn't talking about cutting of a literal hand. Rather, he meant doing away with whatever causes you to sin. Even the verse you are trying to quote didn't talk about stealing.

Mathew 5:30

And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.

As for the Muslims countries that practice ice apostasy and strict shariah...

Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Egypt and Islamically inclined countries.
Re: Apostation In Xtianity by alBHAGDADI: 7:44am On Nov 04, 2017
akeensbussy:

this is no longer valid but Malachi 3vs10 is valid.
keep deceiving yourself...
Don't you get it?
That was a law for the Israelites of old, not for the gentiles.
Re: Apostation In Xtianity by alBHAGDADI: 7:48am On Nov 04, 2017
tartar9:

There are NO christian nations...they are all secular.When there was,apostacy was punishable by death.
Again,majority of Muslim countries do not have any apostacy law,for the many which do its more of a junk law which is hardly ever implemented.
Pls, don't just make absurd claims, back them up. Which christian nation ever existed and when did such a nation practice apostasy?

I now know why you guys are bringing this up. You guys are looking for approval of your Islamic apostasy law. Yet, some of you will claim such do t exist in Islam again.

The rate at which Muslims LIE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction - Spirituality As A Possible Decoy / RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise / How Pastor Taiwo Odukoya’s Personal Tragedies Led To His Demise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.