Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,263 members, 7,839,328 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

can i date my Wife? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / can i date my Wife? (429 Views)

My Wife Insult Me At Any Sight Of Provocation, I Need Advice. / Uyailncomparabl I Want You To Be My Wife, But... / My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

can i date my Wife? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
Many marriage has gone to the dust weeks after their wedding because they have ignored what they did at the first place, many people dated for years before they got married during the dating period they usually go recreation center and other places to catch fun but what happen after they get married those things will be abandoned which starts to kill the love they have for each other slowly. Although I will give kudos to the white people because most of them keep on doing this after their wedding while some don't but Africa only have 20% that does this.
It is very important to keep on dating your wife even after your wedding at least once in a blue moon it helps to rekindle the relationship and also bring back sweet memories of your dating days especially if your marriage is in the crack. Never stop taking your wife to recreation centers most men go about dating single ladies while their wife is still available this is very bad and it hurts your marriage and it kills you slowly as a man if don't know.
Your wife is the right person you should catch fun with no matter how ugly she is don't look at that because you married her because of love not her beauty so don't break that bond continue loving her when you start cheating on her that's when you start reducing your life span. Even if you are not that rich just as before you can still do those things in a little way as you have like helping her in the kitchen, cracking jokes especially....... Please click the link to continue reading to encourage us abeg we do try....... http://gistclinic..in/2017/11/do-i-need-to-date-my-wife.html
Re: can i date my Wife? by lalanice(f): 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rafael2230:

Many marriage has gone to the dust weeks after their wedding because they have ignored what they did at the first place, many people dated for years before they got married during the dating period they usually go recreation center and other places to catch fun but what happen after they get married those things will be abandoned which starts to kill the love they have for each other slowly. Although I will give kudos to the white people because most of them keep on doing this after their wedding while some don't but Africa only have 20% that does this.
It is very important to keep on dating your wife even after your wedding at least once in a blue moon it helps to rekindle the relationship and also bring back sweet memories of your dating days especially if your marriage is in the crack. Never stop taking your wife to recreation centers most men go about dating single ladies while their wife is still available this is very bad and it hurts your marriage and it kills you slowly as a man if don't know.
Your wife is the right person you should catch fun with no matter how ugly she is don't look at that because you married her because of love not her beauty so don't break that bond continue loving her when you start cheating on her that's when you start reducing your life span. Even if you are not that rich just as before you can still do those things in a little way as you have like helping her in the kitchen, cracking jokes especially....... Please click the link to continue reading to encourage us abeg we do try....... http://gistclinic..com.ng/2016/09/mistake-men-does-in-relationship.html?m=1
nice but this isnt what I was expecting to read ....how does it relate to the topic pls
Re: can i date my Wife? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
just try
Re: can i date my Wife? by LivinaPatrick(f): 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
I love this
Re: can i date my Wife? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
thanks
Re: can i date my Wife? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
LivinaPatrick:
I love this
thanks
Re: can i date my Wife? by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2017
any other comment
Re: can i date my Wife? by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 03, 2017
is this useful?

(1) (Reply)

Any Ph Girl For Just F*ck Relationship / Contact Me If You Need A Sexting Partner, Females Only / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.