Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,602 members, 7,827,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single..? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single..? (616 Views)

Make Sure You Don't Drink These Things If You Are Single (Pictures) / Do U Have Or Your Woman Always Have Dryness During Sex Or No Sexual Urge . / People With Hot Temper, How Do You Control Your Anger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single..? by NManonymous(m): 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
How do you control sexual urge when you are single..?
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single..? by fav444(f): 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
Just passing.....
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single..? by littlewonders: 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
Vaseline

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single..? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
Just get your mind busy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single..? by mikejj(m): 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
Stop thinking about sex.what ever you think about everyday grows in your heart.if dont stop thinking about sex that beautiful face,ass,boobs,lips,handsome dude.one day your thought wil graduate to a level of wanting to taste it.and mehn the fall will be a big one.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single..? by cassidy1996(m): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
e nor easy at all....
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single..? by Femoje(m): 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
hello, my name is femi I'm a young Tech startup, and am working on a social network basically for Nigeria. my team and I have been coding and programming the network site for about four months now to bring out the best. we need your assistant in the area of funding, we want seed funding offering in this project because we plan to launch the site first week of next month. And I will be glad if you play a part by funding the project to your capacity and interest. I will be glad to get feedback from you. Best Regard. WhatsApp: 08173857040
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single..? by marketer100: 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
1. Fasting 2. Not looking at indecent pictures and films scenes 3. Not gazing twice at any lady u deem beautiful or attractive 4. Not eating much 5. Eating less of groundnut, water melon,beans, cucumber, milk, meat and egg 6. Getting yourself busy with other works
follow them and u would thank God for me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single..? by EagleScribes: 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Get out and get busy. Such urge comes when there is nothing productive to do again.

An idle mind.......

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single..? by kristen12(f): 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
I force myself to sleep by the time i wake up, I don't feel anything

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Say Amen To This If You Are Not Guilty Of It / Machines Used In Eateries / See How Man Breastfed His Baby While His Wife Was Away (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.