Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Using Generator With Surge Protector - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Using Generator With Surge Protector (2813 Views)

Surge Of Talent: Brace Yourself For Nana Bangz, The Future Face Of Rap! / Khidian - The Surge EP / Music: Sunnywiz - Justina (prod. By Mr. Surge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Generator With Surge Protector by vickylincon(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
hello room. Pls, I have this home theater that I always use surge protector and stabilizer to power. I use only the surge protector when am on gen though. The surge protector stopped working this morning when I put on my Gen. Can I still be using my generator to power on my home theater directly or I should try buying a new surge protector first. thanks
Re: Using Generator With Surge Protector by gift01: 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
vickylincon:
hello room. Pls, I have this home theater that I always use surge protector and stabilizer to power. I use only the surge protector when am on gen though. The surge protector stopped working this morning when I put on my Gen. Can I still be using my generator to power on my home theater directly or I should try buying a new surge protector first. thanks
Why did the surge protector stop working. If the voltage from the gen isn't fluctuating too much then u can. I use stab for my gen that's because it powers the inverter to charge batteries
Re: Using Generator With Surge Protector by vickylincon(m): 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
gift01:
Why did the surge protector stop working. If the voltage from the gen isn't fluctuating too much then u can. I use stab for my gen that's because it powers the inverter to charge batteries
the voltage was really fluctuating today o. I adjust, adjust...the thing tire me. But I don't know y the surge stop working. maybe the gen light spoilt it. Thought they said it's not good to use stab with gen
Re: Using Generator With Surge Protector by gift01: 7:06am On Nov 03, 2017
vickylincon:
the voltage was really fluctuating today o. I adjust, adjust...the thing tire me. But I don't know y the surge stop working. maybe the gen light spoilt it. Thought they said it's not good to use stab with gen
The surge was supposed to be a Thunder Arrestor but I guess your gen spoilt it. What was the KA of the surge and why don't you repair the gen? Also buy a new Surge protector. No need taking unwarranted risk
Re: Using Generator With Surge Protector by vickylincon(m): 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
gift01:
The surge was supposed to be a Thunder Arrestor but I guess your gen spoilt it. What was the KA of the surge and why don't you repair the gen? Also buy a new Surge protector. No need taking unwarranted risk
thanks bro
Re: Using Generator With Surge Protector by Lmaomen1(m): 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
vickylincon:
I think,that you have bought the bad surge protector. I think ,that it was written false profile of it,so it couldn't take the pressure. There is the big chance ,that it's out of commission. When I have built my house,I have had the need to buy the good surge protector,cause of high-voltage technique. I have found one good web-site,where the profile is true one and there are good prices and high-quality of goods. You can see the surge protector reviews and make your conclusion about it.
Re: Using Generator With Surge Protector by vickylincon(m): 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lmaomen1:

I think,that you have bought the bad surge protector. I think ,that it was written false profile of it,so it couldn't take the pressure. There is the big chance ,that it's out of commission. When I have built my house,I have had the need to buy the good surge protector,cause of high-voltage technique. I have found one good web-site,where the profile is true one and there are good prices and high-quality of goods. You can see the surge protector reviews and make your conclusion about it.
thanks
Re: Using Generator With Surge Protector by Cassie74: 8:15am On Jan 08, 2023
Which website please..shopping for surge protector

I think,that you have bought the bad surge protector. I think ,that it was written false profile of it,so it couldn't take the pressure. There is the big chance ,that it's out of commission. When I have built my house,I have had the need to buy the good surge protector,cause of high-voltage technique. I have found one good web-site,where the profile is true one and there are good prices and high-quality of goods. You can see the surge protector reviews and make your conclusion about it.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Fr3style Feat. T-pain / New Video: Watch And Download Kcee Ft Wizkid - Pull Over / Dowload Oyi By 2face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.