Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Need Idea / Contribution From Anyone On My Mastmaster's Thesis. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need Idea / Contribution From Anyone On My Mastmaster's Thesis. (576 Views)

My Contribution To The Society / Mosa Oladele Had Best Thesis In UK University, 6 A's In WAEC / 5 Easy Steps To Insert References In Your Project/ Thesis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Idea / Contribution From Anyone On My Mastmaster's Thesis. by JERRY1925(m): 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
My civil engineering Master's thesis is on "Effect of Agressive Environment on Characteristic Strength on Reinforced Beam"

Please i just need your idea on the above mentioned topic. ..anyone at aAll...
Thanks
Re: Need Idea / Contribution From Anyone On My Mastmaster's Thesis. by IamtherealRita(f): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
grin
Re: Need Idea / Contribution From Anyone On My Mastmaster's Thesis. by kinibigdeal(m): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
JERRY1925:
My civil engineering Master's thesis is on "Effect of Agressive Environment on Characteristic Strength on Reinforced Beam"

Please i just need your idea on the above mentioned topic. ..anyone at aAll...
Thanks

I will advise you do away with the word agressive
Re: Need Idea / Contribution From Anyone On My Mastmaster's Thesis. by majorgr: 12:49am On Nov 03, 2017
State the location on the topic cuz not everywhere has aggressive Environment. As a scientist u hav to be specific... What kind of aggressive environment? Be specific. Also, mak sure it is a research work u can easily source materials, finance and can finish on time so it won't hold u back while others will be finishing.
Re: Need Idea / Contribution From Anyone On My Mastmaster's Thesis. by JERRY1925(m): 9:23am On Nov 03, 2017
majorgr:
State the location on the topic cuz not everywhere has aggressive Environment. As a scientist u hav to be specific... What kind of aggressive environment? Be specific. Also, mak sure it is a research work u can easily source materials, finance and can finish on time so it won't hold u back while others will be finishing.

am in Akure.... So i think akure will b my case study.
For me i was thinking of stuffs like water, some chemicals.
Re: Need Idea / Contribution From Anyone On My Mastmaster's Thesis. by JERRY1925(m): 9:23am On Nov 03, 2017
IamtherealRita:
grin

Sad face
Re: Need Idea / Contribution From Anyone On My Mastmaster's Thesis. by JERRY1925(m): 9:25am On Nov 03, 2017
kinibigdeal:

I will advise you do away with the word agressive

Thanks, but why.
Re: Need Idea / Contribution From Anyone On My Mastmaster's Thesis. by wesleyotugo(m): 4:26am On Nov 04, 2017
Okay, talk about the effect of waves on these beams. Maybe these beams are placed in water, talk about the effect of the water waves on the beam over a period of time. A map idea should be using a amplifier to break a glass without touching it. Talk about the effect of these constant waves on the beams. These waves disrupts over a period of time, the frequency of the wave of the beam. Once disrupted the said beam will collapse on itself.

Don't forget to give me my citation
Re: Need Idea / Contribution From Anyone On My Mastmaster's Thesis. by JERRY1925(m): 10:05am On Nov 04, 2017
wesleyotugo:
Okay, talk about the effect of waves on these beams. Maybe these beams are placed in water, talk about the effect of the water waves on the beam over a period of time. A map idea should be using a amplifier to break a glass without touching it. Talk about the effect of these constant waves on the beams. These waves disrupts over a period of time, the frequency of the wave of the beam. Once disrupted the said beam will collapse on itself.

Don't forget to give me my citation

Kikiki.. grin , i think dis is physical, how about chemical effect.. Which can also exist in water...

(1) (Reply)

Does UNIBADAN Accept Change Of Course After 100L? / BUK Students Registration And Guidelines Details, 2017/2018 / Guide On How To Study On Low Tuition In Kosovo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.