Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

.:. New World Order - Bordeaux For Ucl 09/10? .:. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / .:. New World Order - Bordeaux For Ucl 09/10? .:. (924 Views)

Poll: Will Bordeaux FC win UEFA Champions League this season?

Yes: 33% (1 vote)
No: 66% (2 votes)
I dunno: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / Bordeaux Vs. Bayern Munich [2 - 1] On Wed 21st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.:. New World Order - Bordeaux For Ucl 09/10? .:. by aieromon(m): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2010
With an impressive record in this year's  UCL(no losses so far),i see this team achieving greatness in Europe.My opinion is dependent on the assumption that Bordeaux avoid Barcelona till the finals.
With a coach in the form of Laurent Blanc,rumored to take over Juventus or French National team,the Bordeaux side boasts a number of creative players.You've got Chamkh,Gourcuff,Plasil,Cavenaghi even Bellion is on the team.Let's not forget the fact that they won last year's Ligue 1 and are presently topping the table.
I'm looking at Porto's road to the UCL trophy and i see a Bordeaux side who may not only win it but lose their best to the big European teams.AW should have bought Chamkh when he had the opportunity and i wonder why Milan couldn't hold on to Gourcuff.
This might be the turn of Ligue 1 to get their groove on.They got two teams in the Quarters who have edged out major European teams.
Bordeaux FC and Olympic Lyonnais,take a bow cheesy
Re: .:. New World Order - Bordeaux For Ucl 09/10? .:. by ritchboy(m): 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2010
Rubbish. . . Bordeaux have only played shitty teams like Bayern, Juve and Olympiakos. . . They would be soundly beaten by Man Utd, Arsenal or Barca if they have the misfortune of drawing them.
Re: .:. New World Order - Bordeaux For Ucl 09/10? .:. by tkb417(m): 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2010
i pray they meet UTD in Q-finals and ill bet my annual salary they'll lose both legs

Bourdeux ko, PSG ni
Re: .:. New World Order - Bordeaux For Ucl 09/10? .:. by aieromon(m): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2010
@ritchboy
Bayern shitty,hmm,dayokanu shouldn't read this oh.
Besides Porto also played shitty teams,even in the final.
Re: .:. New World Order - Bordeaux For Ucl 09/10? .:. by chic2pimp(m): 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2010
ritchboy:

Rubbish. . . Bordeaux have only played shitty teams like Bayern, Juve and Olympiakos. . . They would be soundly beaten by Man Utd, Arsenal or Barca if they have the misfortune of drawing them.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: .:. New World Order - Bordeaux For Ucl 09/10? .:. by Ibime(m): 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2010
Bordeaux's defence will let them down when it really matters.
Re: .:. New World Order - Bordeaux For Ucl 09/10? .:. by aieromon(m): 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2010
@Ibime
Well,it hasn't for now.
The team has the best defensive record in CL 09/10 conceding just three goals in eight matchdays,one of which was an own goal.
I'm tellin' you,we might be lookin' at the 2010 version of JM and his Porto boys.
Whoever thought they would top a group consisting of Bayern and Juve?
Re: .:. New World Order - Bordeaux For Ucl 09/10? .:. by dayokanu(m): 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2010
Bordeaux is a decent side, but the green horns underdog "Hiding under the radar" is over

Other teams are ready for them

FC Porto won in 2004 because they were the most experienced team in the semi finals. They werethe team with the highest pedigree of the last 4.

In the last 8 this season we have Bayern, Manure, Barca who are former winners so no hiding place unless they get a very lucky draw which sees them avoiding the top teams
Re: .:. New World Order - Bordeaux For Ucl 09/10? .:. by aieromon(m): 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2010
@dayokanu
*After home and away losses,you really want to meet Bordeaux AGAIN?
**In 2004,we had Madrid,Milan and Arsenal in the Quarters.Shitty? Monaco eliminated Madrid,Shitty? Deportivo eliminated Milan while Shitty? Chelsea eliminated Arsenal.
***Forget about braggin' status.Bordeaux and Lyon have pulled down previous UCL champions without sweat.
Go ask Bayern,Juve,Liverpool and Madrid tongue
Re: .:. New World Order - Bordeaux For Ucl 09/10? .:. by tayoccu(m): 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2010
@op
Yeah right!
And fulham will win the europa league because they whooped juventus.
Re: .:. New World Order - Bordeaux For Ucl 09/10? .:. by bgees(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2010
They have not really been tested. CSKA Moscow is a worthy test for them.
Re: .:. New World Order - Bordeaux For Ucl 09/10? .:. by aieromon(m): 7:49am On Mar 19, 2010
Yeah right!
And fulham will win the europa league because they whooped juventus.

Pleaseee,you want to compare Fulham to Bordeaux?Check the stats

They have not really been tested. CSKA Moscow is a worthy test for them.

Well,let's see how the draws go!
Re: .:. New World Order - Bordeaux For Ucl 09/10? .:. by tayoccu(m): 9:39am On Mar 19, 2010
aieromon:

Pleaseee,you want to compare Fulham to Bordeaux?Check the stats

Well,let's see how the draws go!

are you kiddin me?

like you said let's see how the draws go.
Re: .:. New World Order - Bordeaux For Ucl 09/10? .:. by aieromon(m): 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2010
@tayoccu
Bordeaux has avoided Barcelona and is likely to get to the final regardless of the ''previous'' UCL champion it may encounter in the semis.
Till then cool

***Still a Red Devil 4 life,all my posts should be treated for what they are,ASSUMPTIONS***
Re: .:. New World Order - Bordeaux For Ucl 09/10? .:. by RuuDie(m): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2010
I actually wouldn't mind Bourdeaux winning the UCL. . . . they are a decent and likeable side!
Re: .:. New World Order - Bordeaux For Ucl 09/10? .:. by mystikal(m): 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2010
Aproko!
Re: .:. New World Order - Bordeaux For Ucl 09/10? .:. by bgees(m): 11:55pm On Mar 30, 2010
looks like Bordeaux are out already. they fckd up at the easiest time. I wasn't expecting it all. 3-1 to lyon ?
Re: .:. New World Order - Bordeaux For Ucl 09/10? .:. by aieromon(m): 9:18am On Apr 01, 2010
Just a ripple effect from their League cup loss to Marseille.
Same happened to Arsenal last nite.Doesn't mean both teams won't scale through.
Let's wait and see.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Call Messi A Legend Yet? / Manchester United Sign Robin Van Persie On £24 Million 4 Year Contract / The god Called C.ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.