Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Opinion Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Mourinho Speaks Ahead Of Clash - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Opinion Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Mourinho Speaks Ahead Of Clash (465 Views)

John Mikel Obi Returns To Training Ahead Of Clash Against South Africa / Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria / Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Mourinho Speaks Ahead Of Clash by thimmandyy: 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
Manchester United director, Jose Mourinho has talked in front of his group’s conflict with Chelsea on Sunday.

Mourinho, who is expected to show up in a court in Madrid on Friday over a claimed assess attack, tended to his pre-coordinate gathering on Thursday.

The supervisor gave a report on his harmed players such Paul Pogba and Marouane Fellani.

Mourinho and his men will document out against Chelsea 48 hours after he’ll be interviewed in Madrid court and the Portuguese demands it won’t be a diversion to him.

He stated, “It is only a difference in typical preparing time since I need to be there and I can’t be in the morning so I need to change the timings.”

Mourinho included, “We need to hold up a smidgen. Ordinarily a question and answer session is somewhat later in the week. I am not exceptionally idealistic but rather I would prefer not to lie......http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/sports/opinion-chelsea-vs-manchester-united-mourinho-speaks-ahead-clash/

(1) (Reply)

Ose Mourinho Celebrates Manchester United Contract Extension By Enjoying A Meal / Aiteo-nff Awards: Nigerian Football Heroes To Be Rewarded Today / International Women's Day 2018: TOP 10 Nigerian Sports Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.