Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

h - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / h (3747 Views)

A Student Of ABUAD Who Came Late To Class Was Asked To Leave Or Sing, See What H / The Use Of "An" Before H Sounding Words, Is It Correct? / h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

h by Nobody: 4:46am On Nov 03, 2017
h
Re: h by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 03, 2017
h

1 Like 1 Share

Re: h by kingjomezy(m): 8:15am On Nov 03, 2017
What of proposed
Re: h by DonOTF: 9:08am On Nov 03, 2017
Zerhraddeenx:
JAMB 2017 CAPS GUIDELINES PART 1.
Assalamu Alaikum My Friends.
1. Most of the Candidates have seen ‘NOT_ADMITTED’ notification on their JAMB CAPS PORTAL which simply means that they have not been offered provisional Admission at their Institution of choice.
2. Therefore, I strongly advise you to not click on the ‘ACCEPT‘ icon until your Admission status changes to ”ADMITTED“, Guys, by clicking on the ‘ACCEPT‘ icon means you’ve accepted a non-existent Admission.
3. By the time your desired institution releases its admission list, you will see both “ACCEPT” and "DECLINE" icons.
4. You are also not allowed to click on the ‘ACCEPT‘ icon until you have received an admission notification from the institution of your choice.
5. To those who have already clicked on the ‘ACCEPT‘ icon, your action implies that you have agreed and accepted the Course, and Institution Choice, so you won’t be placed in the JAMB proposed CAPS MARKET PLACE.
Click here: http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/candidateprofile.aspx

What about 'RECOMMENDED'?
Re: h by Nobs22: 9:16am On Nov 03, 2017
pls mine showed approved and i accepted oh...hope no problem...
Re: h by yakamata(m): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2017
Zerhraddeenx:
JAMB 2017 CAPS GUIDELINES PART 2.
6. Canditates should wait for their institution of choice to release its Admission list, which would change their CAPS ADMISSION STATUS from, 'NOT_ADMITTED' to 'ADMITTED' then the choice is yours whether to click on the 'ACCEPT' icon or ‘DECLINE‘ if you don’t want.
7. But if by then it still shows 'NOT ADMITTED', then you will surely be placed in the CAPS MARKET PLACE i.e waiting for schools that couldn’t meet up with their Admission Quota to admit you on request.
8. Lastly, for those who have already clicked on the ‘ACCEPT‘ icon, all you could do to help yourself is to keep praying and hoping to get another chance, for you have automatically disqualified yourself from being returned to the CAPS MARKET PLACE if you were not later admitted.
Washhh Allah dis typing and editing tire me oooo, anyway May Allah (S.W.A) help us, and be our Strength, Allahumma Ameen.

Brother please help I am panicking I clicked ACCEPT the moment I saw course offered. I can't even recall what the admission status stated.
Re: h by mykeh1m2(m): 9:42am On Nov 03, 2017
EXPLANATION OF ADMISSION STATUS TERMS Recommended means you are available to be admitted to other schools---"you are not to press the accept button until the list is out" Not admitted means you are yet to be considered--that does not mean you won't gain admission at all--"you are not to click accept" Approved means you are accepted for admission Note:- You are advised to wait for the admission list to be out... before you click on any button to avoid any costly mistakes
Re: h by johnsnow2016: 9:49am On Nov 03, 2017
register

Re: h by leditexy(m): 9:57am On Nov 03, 2017
mykeh1m2:
EXPLANATION OF ADMISSION STATUS TERMS
Recommended means you are available to be
admitted to other schools---"you are not to
press the accept button until the list is out"
Not admitted means you are yet to be
considered--that does not mean you won't gain
admission at all--"you are not to click accept"
Approved means you are accepted for
admission
Note:- You are advised to wait for the
admission list to be out... before you click on
any button to avoid any costly mistakes
What about PROPOSED
Re: h by TheWonder: 12:03am On Nov 06, 2019
The question one is basking to ask and know is this, how can we ascertain our admission status before the real time? Is Jamb caps the only options?

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2017 Maths Complete 40 Questions Solved/explained Free Video Download! / Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria -see Photos / Unified Entrance Exams For Universities,polytechnics,e.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.