Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Can You Name The Banned Book About Black Women Being The Enemies Of Black Men? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Can You Name The Banned Book About Black Women Being The Enemies Of Black Men? (383 Views)

A Very Informative Book On Seduction And Dating For Black Men / A Short Story About Black People .... / If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Is The Title ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Name The Banned Book About Black Women Being The Enemies Of Black Men? by Zuko864: 5:43am On Nov 03, 2017
There was a book I learned about - probably from watching a talks show - written by a light skinned black woman (possibly multinational) stating that the back woman is the enemy of or hates the black man and if she ever does anything good for him it's a trick.

This had the ring of truth for me when I heard it and I was planning to buy the book but I'm pretty sure I heard it got banned before I could purchase it.

Does any one know the name of the book I'm talking about so I can attempt to get a copy somehow?
Re: Can You Name The Banned Book About Black Women Being The Enemies Of Black Men? by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 03, 2017
u don't say shocked Neva heard of d book be4 oo, but d lady got some point thou

(1) (Reply)

Wars Breakout Because People Force Their Ideologies On Other- Emem Bassey / OAU: New Man Movement Set To Host Writing Contest In Honour Of Oba Adedokun A. / Tomorrow Is Too Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.