Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

I Want To Learn A Photoshop.. I Need Your Advises... - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Want To Learn A Photoshop.. I Need Your Advises... (1098 Views)

I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work / I Need A Photoshop Expert, Not Just A Graphics Designer / I Need A Photoshop Expert Not Just Graphic Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn A Photoshop.. I Need Your Advises... by James893(m): 6:16am On Nov 03, 2017
Good morning to you all..have tried alot to be here to post something.. But I was not able.but I'm happy.. I could do it and just speak out what's on my mind....Have been thinking on how I could learn and understand a Photoshop graphics... So I could also do things on my own....but I need your advises.. So I won't fall on the wrong side.. When I visited a computer training center yesterday...I was told there is one for advanced and fundamental... I was told advanced is rate the rate of #45,000 while fundamental is #30,000,but I could not just believe this for once...what's the difference between Advanced and fundamental... I need your advises please.. I would be glad if I could hear some comments from you.
Re: I Want To Learn A Photoshop.. I Need Your Advises... by daewoorazer(m): 6:35am On Nov 03, 2017
James893:
Good morning to you all..have tried alot to be here to post something.. But I was not able.but I'm happy.. I could do it and just speak out what's on my mind....Have been thinking on how I could learn and understand a Photoshop graphics... So I could also do things on my own....but I need your advises.. So I won't fall on the wrong side.. When I visited a computer training center yesterday...I was told there is one for advanced and fundamental... I was told advanced is rate the rate of #45,000 while fundamental is #30,000,but I could not just believe this for once...what's the difference between Advanced and fundamental... I need your advises please.. I would be glad if I could hear some comments from you.

Where are u from?

2. If u don't have that amount, hit the internet and download 'how-to' videos on photoshop

Re: I Want To Learn A Photoshop.. I Need Your Advises... by cbrezy(m): 8:45am On Nov 03, 2017
angry That is too much na, it's better you watch videos on YouTube on how to use Photoshop.
Re: I Want To Learn A Photoshop.. I Need Your Advises... by James893(m): 8:57am On Nov 03, 2017
cbrezy:
angry That is too much na, it's better you watch videos on YouTube on how to use Photoshop.
If I watch the video..I'm I going to understand it well?
Re: I Want To Learn A Photoshop.. I Need Your Advises... by excellgraphics(m): 8:58am On Nov 03, 2017
James893:
Dear friends you are welcome on board, wit reference to your post here, I think everyone has a way to deal or training there student, and more-so choosing Photoshop software for graphics in not bad or wrong ideas sincerely you made a wise decision most especially web display design but if it comes to printing i recommend coreldraw graphics suite,to learn more about different between coreldraw and Photoshop graphics design Visit my portfolio here on nairaland or Facebook.com/excellgraphics16.
Thank you
Excel graphics studio.
Re: I Want To Learn A Photoshop.. I Need Your Advises... by James893(m): 8:58am On Nov 03, 2017
daewoorazer:

Where are u from?

2. If u don't have that amount, hit the internet and download 'how-to' videos on photoshop

I'm from akure
Re: I Want To Learn A Photoshop.. I Need Your Advises... by cbrezy(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2017
James893:

If I watch the video..I'm I going to understand it well?

partially but if you have someone tutoring you physically you'd be getting it better.
Re: I Want To Learn A Photoshop.. I Need Your Advises... by James893(m): 9:08am On Nov 03, 2017
cbrezy:

partially but if you have someone tutoring you physically you'd be getting it better.
But I haven't gotten a laptop yet..cause I had my macbook not coming up at all.
Re: I Want To Learn A Photoshop.. I Need Your Advises... by James893(m): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2017
cbrezy:

But I haven't gotten a laptop yet..cause I had my Macbook not coming up at all.
Re: I Want To Learn A Photoshop.. I Need Your Advises... by Student125(m): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2017
You can learn Photoshop with YouTube videos with discipline. in my case I got a very heavy(1Gig +) Lynda videos tutorials on all d basics of Photoshop, it is your creativity that will now define how good u can use all d tools to perform magic,
I noticed some said u forget about Photoshop ND go for coreldraw, my simple advice is you need both knowledge if you want to be on average as a Designer. They both have their limitations.
Re: I Want To Learn A Photoshop.. I Need Your Advises... by cbrezy(m): 9:13am On Nov 03, 2017
James893:

But I haven't gotten a laptop yet..cause I had my Macbook not coming up at all.

That means you'll wait until you get it.
Re: I Want To Learn A Photoshop.. I Need Your Advises... by daewoorazer(m): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2017
James893:

I'm from akure

I'm in Ibadan.... I'll teach you photoshop.... The core and practical knowledge required for printing for 20k in 2weeks.

But if u can't make it down here, just download videos, if you are smart, you don't need anyone, just that it takes time.

Re: I Want To Learn A Photoshop.. I Need Your Advises... by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
James893:

I have lots and lots of professionals resources on Design generally and all these adobe programs, that's for design alone.

So if you are interested U can contact me

My number: 08098032698
My website: www.creativestudioone.com

thanks.
Re: I Want To Learn A Photoshop.. I Need Your Advises... by James893(m): 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
Can Photoshop make video?

(1) (Reply)

What Animal Is This Supposed To Be? / Logos I Made For Two Sister Companies / DM FOR YOUR LOGO, FLYER, BUSINESS CARD.. Very Negotiateable!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.